Core Roleplay

Working my butt off to make it the best community on the planet.

4 Likes

If youā€™re looking for an extremely optimised One-Sync server, Core is for you. The staff team is very friendly and keep RP flowing perfectly. The development team work extremely hard and push out updates frequently. I honestly canā€™t say Iā€™ve found a better public server than this!

There are plenty of whitelisted jobs to apply for, with the Department of Justice coming into play, this steps up the game of RP!

4 Likes

With the new Christmas event knocking about, I wonder what will happen through out the coming days!
Get your Krampus game on! >:)

3 Likes

Since the start of core-roleplay its amazing to see how much the community has grown and constantly keeps growing. For all the people in the core-roleplay community, keep being amazing!

4 Likes

Added many new features. Including new player owned businesses. Come check us out!

3 Likes

They added a new health system that seems kind of sweet that lets you get hurt legs and stuff. Im ready to have a limp for days cuz i dont get it fixed.

3 Likes

I love the dedicated Developers and Admins that are constantly adding features, addressing issues and working with the community.

1 Like

The Server has an amazing and supportive Staff Team, and Community. If youā€™re looking for a server to call home I would definitely check out the Core Roleplay Server, The server is always getting cool updates and new features. If you love the server head over to www.core-roleplay.com and you can apply for whitelisted jobs!

3 Likes

Thanks for all of the kind words dudes.

Oh new stuff added :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s really hard to put to words how much fun and enjoyment Iā€™ve had playing on this server. Iā€™ve had a blast being a part of the EMS team even when we had a few players in a session. Now since the server is growing in popularity, we could use more hands to help when medical units are needed. If youā€™re interested in joining up visit www.core-roleplay.com and apply today!

3 Likes

This is the best Server and Community I have ever been in! I really recommend everyone to come check this out and have a good time :heart:

2 Likes

Still the best server out there.

3 Likes

Honestly such a friendly community. The staff team are an amazing group of people. Everyone works together to create a better, more immersive RP experience for each other. The development team are some of the most hardworking individuals i have ever met and will stop at nothing to ensure the enjoyment of our playerbase.

3 Likes

This is one of the best servers out on fivem. The server is extremely hardcore when it comes to rp but at the same time the community is forgiving and will assist you no matter what. The Police Department is the best Iā€™ve ever seen, everyone is very professional and they all care about rp. This server is about creating a life for your self and your own unique story. I would love too see all of you join. I know you will love it as much as I do.

3 Likes

All these people are right. Core Roleplay is a unique community that focuses heavily on RP and nothing short of realism. The staff team is nice, and the PD is the best I have ever seen, all are professional and care about RP. At Core, you will meet many different characters whether it be cop wannabes, crime lords, and even drug runners. Best community I have EVER seen, and I highly recommend it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love love love the all of the player owned businesses and they are still coming. The sky is the limit and creativity, dedication and care by the community and staff is wonderful. If I have any advice, it would be get in while you can, make your home core-roleplay. Join the discord and if you need any help donā€™t be afraid or embarrassed to ask.

3 Likes

one of the best servers, everyone very nice and welcoming and you will always have a fun time.

3 Likes

Update: Iā€™ve now been on the server several months. the transition to one sync and 64slots was great! There are several things that I believe make this server stand apart. Attentive Staff, active Developers and a hands on Owner. The staff is always there to help people setup their voip or get their game running. They go out of their way to make sure you are having a pleasant experience. If I could Iā€™d call out a specific admin for Always helping new playeaossrs and making sure they are happy but I probably shouldnā€™t here. The Dev team seems to be making constant progress and changes to the city. They also seem to have their finger on the pulse of the community, taking feedback, implementing change and addressing issues in a timely manner. The server owner seems passionate and good at orchestrating his team of staff as well as the occasional Engagement with the community and Holiday Surprises. Wow that was a lot, the rest is a bonus, fun player owned businesses, a slew of jobs and

2 Likes

Incredible server with a lot amazing people in it <3 Join here and get an amazing Experience! <3

2 Likes

Good server with custom content and amazing RP! Many player owned houses and interesting people.

2 Likes