Core Roleplay

Big Things are in motion here at Core

5 Likes

Core has seen some really cool updates and developments since i first joined, on the mechanic side as well as storywise. There’s also alot happening right now both under the radar stuff and high profile stories and i am excited to see where it all leads us!

4 Likes

Come join us! Where stories are made… Where will you start?

SASP always watching! Test us :slight_smile:

Working Hard, Gets Results!

Luxury Autos supporting their team at the F1 Racing League.

4 Likes

One of my favorite RP storylines at this moment is the Robert Red story.

He had always been seen as an untouchable person. He had more money then he knew what to do with, but now, when he has nothing, he is just trying to right his wrongs and protect the people he cares about. Even if that means doing things that other people may not agree with.

My role in this story started as something very simple, but now I’m trying my best to keep Robert on the path of light and away from revenge.

Although, with a large threat in the city and countless people’s lives at risk, the pull towards darkness is strong and its hard to fight it.

All I can do now is hope that Robert continues to follow on his path of redemption, but I suppose we will all have to wait and see for ourselves.

3 Likes

Do you want to take on the streets?

Take on the challenges?

Take on the city?

Or do you want to protect it all?

How will you choose?

2 Likes

I have made many new amazing friends that I never knew I would meet and had some great and funny times with a lot of awesome people during my time here at Core Roleplay and can’t wait to see what is next for me in the future!

3 Likes

I’ve been on this server for over 2 years now and never imagined how many new people that you would meet, and crazy adventures you can get into and all the great friendships that i would have made. Im always excited to hop in and see what crazy things will happen!

4 Likes

I feel like it’s about time for me to share some of my recent pictures again!
Last night i finally found the time to take a nice rainy picture~ :cloud_with_rain:

I also managed to get a truck stuck that may or may not have been full of very valuable things… :truck:

There was an important business meeting that occured :smoking:

The cartel also got into some situations that didn’t end in their favour… :fire:

3 Likes

I’ve been here for just a little over a Year, and honestly I have had some amazing memories and have met some super amazing People. The stories that some people build are so Creative and Intriguing that it just draws you into what comes next and leaves you on the edge of your seat waiting. I have some great friends and memories that I will hold forever and think that Core is a great place for people to create their stories.

Here are some Pictures from my story.

My Days as Vice President in Lost MC

Bought Pacific Bluffs Country Club

3 Likes

Lately I have been a bit more laid back, exploring the state for nice views, sometimes alone, sometimes with friends. Here are some pictures from others that i would qualify as nice views or simply just cool pictures :smile:

2 Likes

It’s not all about catching the criminals. When you take a step back you find out more is going on than you think. Amazing friends can be made plus awesome events like F1 racing, SAFR Reenacting “Baywatch” :smiley: .

But there is more afoot! :supervillain:

Come join us!

3 Likes

Not all of the rp is happy and exciting, sometimes we lose characters and people gather to mourn them.
Today was one of those days. Dexander Scouts’ funeral was held today and people showed up to give their support and love.

2 Likes

Since I have been in this amazing server I have always found a fun and interesting adventure to go on everyday. There’s always something happening and laughs to be had with all of the amazing friends here and I can’t wait for more to come!

2 Likes

I’ve made a lot of Core memories during my time here at Core Roleplay. One for sure are the friends that I have made along the way. What started out as strangers quickly became people I would hang out with on a daily basis whether it be in RP or out of it. I couldn’t be any more grateful for those I have interacted with while being here. What memories will you make?

2 Likes

Time for more pictures~

Just some rainy weather SAFR time :cloud_with_rain:

Luxury Autos opening again to deliver cars to everyone in the city :red_car:

A random sunny street on an eerily quiet day :traffic_light:

Finally a relaxing end to a long day~ :heart:

2 Likes

I will say one thing about Core that I love is the DOJ system and how much effort is put into Court Cases! There have been a lot Great court cases lately and have been really intense!

Magistrate Judge Sadie Kelly

SASP VS. Goomba

SASP VS. Kiowa Kosanke

4 Likes

With spring, brings changes and growth. There are a lot of different changes happening in Core.
Some changes are only temporary.

Some changes are for the better.

…some changes are yet to be decided.

4 Likes

Recently there has been a lot of new things happening on Core. Lots of people getting together and having fun and new chapters to others stories being created.

From everyone getting together for a friendly car meet

To big court cases for a couple criminals

Or a beautiful wedding on the beach

4 Likes

Just taking a little time to share some pictures taken by the community recently! (And one of my own because it’s me so i just have to)

We have some chaos at Auto Exotics :fire:

A car meet hosted at the Hub where everyone got to show off their new(?) vehicles :red_car:

The worst sight to see when decorating your house… and of course this had to be my sight… :fish:

Finally we have a big change for someone with them joining the Lost MC! :motorcycle:

4 Likes

Going to share some awesome photos taken by people apart of the community! A lot has been happening here in Core!

Lost MC Showing Respect to their Vice President at his Death Sentence Appeal

DW Gun Range being used by the Citizens of Los Santos

Sometimes It’s good to get your friends and take a night to relaxing

5 Likes