Core Roleplay

Of all servers I have been to, this is the one to go to. I have a great time on here. Healthy community, Great Rper’s very organized. I have been to many servers but this is by far the best I’ve been to. And to make things better and shocking, IT IS STILL IN BETA FORM!!! I can’t wait until they are out of Beta 50/10 would recommend to anyone! Keep up the good work Core Roleplay! Now get I get out of prison? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Server has been growing alot recently, we have started to grow our EU base. Looking for a good server with active administration? Come join us. We are really close to transitioning over to one sync 64 slots. Visit our website for more information www.core-roleplay.com

6 Likes

Amazing server with amazing staff and role-players. The community is an awesome spot to make new friends all while absolutely hating each other while RPing. The server is completely free and requires no whitelist to jump right into the action. Highly recommend you try out this server!

5 Likes

Amazing server and staff, helped me from the get go and treats everyone as if they’re family. Come join in on some amazing RP experiences and meet everyone from the FR all the way to BCSO which was just recently added! Can’t wait to see where we go from here.

6 Likes

Amazing community and even more amazing staff!

5 Likes

A great community, full of great RP’ers. It’d be great to see more EU players though.

5 Likes

This is probably the best community I have ever joined. There is actually something for everyone here!! The players are very welcoming and the staff are absolutely great. I highly recommend this place to both new and seasoned roleplayers. This is going to be the next big place to be when it turns whitelisted I think!

5 Likes

One of the most badass servers ive every been apart of. Tons of great quality roleplay with an amazing community!

5 Likes

Very amazing server, The staff are good and active and the community is fun and engaging

5 Likes

It is nice to see actual RP instead of just crime all the time. Everyone has their own variety of RP as well as it being widespread around the city. Also can’t wait for One-Sync to be released! But… I look forward to seeing more EU players!

5 Likes

Review from an EU player.

Had no lag on the server worked fine with controller apart from 2 hiccups . So if you’re looking for a US based clan i highly recommend this one.

5 Likes

If you aren’t already a member of Core Roleplay you are missing out! Something for everyone from crime to cops to fire and rescue! Don’t forget real estate and a soon to come DOJ! Join in the fun and daily RP action now before our move to our very own 64 slot one sync server! Visit www.core-roleplay.com for more information! :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

So little update as it’s been a while sense I’ve posted and I still love this staff and community. PD is going through a huge overhaul so that’s a huge plus showing the staff truly do care about everyone’s experience here. Come join in, I promise it’s worth it

5 Likes

I’ve been on here for over two months and the Beta has been great. Lots of new features added since I joined and the staff is always there to help. The Halloween Events were epic and I’m looking forward to the next Holiday Events that I’m sure are in the works. I’d recommend this server to anyone looking for a new place to call home or if you’re just starting out.

4 Likes

Been playing on this server for about a month and a half now and I can say with confidence this is the best open FiveM server I have played on without a doubt in my mind.

The server has continuously provided me with some high-quality roleplay, amazing community engagement, and a level of staff professionalism that is unrivaled from other communities I have been in. I have no doubt in my mind that if you enjoy FiveM and serious roleplay, this is absolutely the community for you.

I have been in countless roleplay scenarios ranging from police shootouts with criminals, civilians bleeding out on a surgical table, to even kidnapping and hostage scenarios and every time I can say with absolute confidence that I felt fully immersed in an environment that I could not find on other servers I had experienced.

I am proud to say this community is now like a second home to me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

So around 2 months ago, I made a post about the low EU player base. Although it hasn’t drastically improved, ever since OneSync came out, it’s been on the rise. In the evenings, before I get off, it’ll go up to 20+. Then stats show it continues to climb.

Moving onto their development, it’s phenomenal the amount of effort the developers put in is great. Bringing new features out and making sure everything is well optimised for everyone’s devices seems to be their goal.

They have a great selection of vehicles and features, not to mention the economy. It’s not exactly 2 hours of grinding and you’re a gang boss.

The only problem is the EU, it’d be nice to see my European peeps out here. Apart from that RPs flow greatly, staff are very active and make sure everyone is have a good time.

It’s honestly the best community I’ve ever found on FiveM.

Make sure to go to the core roleplay website for their discord, server IP and rules, not to mention their guide for beginners it really will help you get on your feet!

Good luck and have fun!

4 Likes

I started to play on this server a few months back I stopped counting at this point lul but back then there used to be around at least 10 people on Core RP but through all the amazing additions and changes that the very nice developers did the server kept growing one time I remember we had a queue it was very hard to join the server then a few days ago the developers made the server OnceSync it maxes out at 64 so its been easy to join the server now. I got invited to this server by my friend who used to be in Core its honestly been the best experience i’ve been through.

4 Likes

If you aren’t playing in our new OneSync server, you’re doing it wrong!!

Join now and see what all the fuss is about! :wink::wink:

4 Likes

Looking forward to the Holiday Events. This community and server are fun. Join the discord and get connected.

3 Likes

10/10 seriously one of the best servers I’ve ever been apart of if you guys want good solid rp, and devs that actually listen look no further.

5 Likes