♾️ Core Inventory [QB/ESX] - Advanced grid-based Inventory

in every inventory cash is only visualization its not an item. we will add this too in future updates.

Has anyone installed it under esx 1.2 or is it only possible with Legacy

it is possible but more setup then legacy

I try it
but it have too many things to work with

mainly you have to replace limit checks for weight checks

Buggy Mess. Save your money lack of response from DEV team. A shame really thought we had a really good team on our hands
: (

1 Like

The support has been slow, we are in process of aquiring more people. Im sure the issues you have are install related we will adress them today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To be at first it did feel like it was gonna be a problem but at the end of time they ended up fixing the problem the owner did admit that it was slow and they are looking to change that with time to be much easier for people

1 Like

UPDATED QB/ESX

• Stacking/Splitting (Hold Shift)
  • Fixed throwables
  • Add more clothing slots and define default values for them
  • Inventory can be restricted to more categories
  • Label, count, ammo display
  • Other player inventory opens with their guns
  • Attachment menu fully dark
  • Metadata display for selected identifiers
  • Added new sounds
  • Fixed mini bugs
  • Can be closed with tab (highly requested lol)

It is working. But you cant rob other players at the moment.

Checks docs you can

Your support said, that I can’t

1 Like

It has a trigger in docs that opens other players inventory for qb the trigger is the same as it was on qb-inventory so you dont need to change anything

I’m on ESX

Check the docs and there is a trigger which when used opens other persons inventory

ADDED TO DOCS WEBSITE

• Inventory is first our script that has a section in our new docs website. You can find link to it in our tebex store.

how long for the update?

I see a lot of great features, but does it have home storage? or containers of sorts? Where you can safely tuck away items and not have to have them out somewhere all the time or having to have multiple stash vehicle with all your stored items?

Also, any word on a “give” option without having to drop an item on the ground? That’s kind of an essential in RP.

On qb default invetories triggers are backwards compatible so you will have storage in houses. On esx you just change few triggers. Also you can create storage inventories in config which you can check out on our docs website.

I havent yet found a good design i like for the “give” feature. Once i do it will be implemented.

1 Like

Fair warning to those looking at buying. Not yet compatible with latest qb-core. Theres a lack of support in the discord as well. Wait to buy until their updated with the new core, i didnt and im stuck with a $60 folder. Facts are facts, not compatible with latest QB-Core!

1 Like