šŸ”Ø Core Crafting [QB/ESX] - Advanced crafting system with Levels, Blueprints, Queue, Categories, Success Rate

Hi. How did you handle this error? needed urgent helpā€¦

I need help ā€¦

Change in config to use limit system

1 Like

how do i do it?

UseLimitSystem = true, ā€“ Enable if your esx uses limit system in the config of core crafting.

where does it go?

Itā€™s literally in the config.lua.

now this is it. What I do?

How did you solve the problem?

Hello. Can i help me? @Preview8261 @DeivisMac2

Go to DC and make a ticket

Check your db if you have the items there.

Thank you very much. Iā€™m going to check it out now. If I donā€™t, can I mention it?

I tried it but it doesnā€™t work because the inventory deletes all items from the items table, so core_crafting has to check the items from the inventory and not from the database.

What?

I said that it doesnā€™t work with linden_inventory (New: ox_inventory) from stock. You have to edit the code to make it work. Ox_inventory clears the items table inside the database, so core_crafting canā€™t get the labels anymore, so you have to change the get where it gets the itemnames from the inventory instead of the database.

It would be awesome if you would implement an option to type the label inside the config.lua so it works with any inventory.

He is correct. Linden_inventory and ox both donā€™t store there actual items in the databaseā€¦ there is no need for it to fetch from a db. just extra queries to slow stuff down. while it can still be made to work. its 100% not compatible without changes.

Beautiful UIā€¦ Queue system is awesomeā€¦ blueprints? you got all the right goodiesā€¦
Can the menu be expended beyond the limit of 6 ?

Regarding Categories and Recipesā€¦ helping a friend who bought the script and after 7 categories in the config it only shows 6ā€¦ same for inside categoriesā€¦ no more than 6 recipes can be shown in the same categoriesā€¦

Do you have any minigame used while crafting or just time

Just time and its optional that you need to be near workbench

1 Like