🔨 Core Crafting [QB/ESX] - Advanced crafting system with Levels, Blueprints, Queue, Categories, Success Rate

My problem i write weapon name in config: WEAPON_APPISTOL or weapon_appistol but the script show “UNDEFINED”

1 Like

WEAPON_APPISTOL

Use the name in capital letters

Again “undefined”

2 Likes

wheres the support ive been waiting for real support for two weeks now the closest thing ive got is someone telling me the script isnt compatible with esx inventory hud the most basic esx inventory. Whats the deal these are expensive scripts people are paying good money for why cant we get a response from you.

did you fix this ?

I use ESX V1 Final and inventory hud but i get the undefined as well as this error

[ script:es_extended] SCRIPT ERROR: @es_extended/server/classes/player.lua:271: attempt to index a nil value (field ‘?’)
[ script:es_extended] > ref (@es_extended/server/classes/player.lua:271)
[ script:es_extended] > craft (@core_crafting/server/main.lua:97)
[ script:es_extended] > handler (@core_crafting/server/main.lua:161)

Guys no one is recieving support on this thread because most of you havent even purschased the script write to support dc.

i did buy the scripts i bought this script a month ago it still doesnt work just like core multijob and i still haven’t received any support for either other than its an issue with something else in your server but we dont know what it is because the support is just other customers in the update section. You tell people to put in tickets and dont answer them.

I also bought core evidence and core vehicles both of those work but have tons of bugs because you barely update any of these scripts. You dont want to support your scripts thats fine but im not gonna let you lie to people

I cant help you if its your servers fault since i dont know what u have in your server. A month ago and no support ? What is your ticket id?

Vehicles was updated 10 days ago. It fixed tons of issues and added alot of features. The updatelog is massive. So what are you talking about. If you want to complain please address these issues not just say it has a ton of bugs. And as you see its only you and couple other guys that complain since the resource works fine whats broken is your skills to implement it.

I have this as well. No clue what is happening

Did u contact support

I read in here that you are the support, no? Is this a conflict due to visual based inventory scripts?

Yea i provide the support but in support dc where i need proof of purschase

1 Like

whats dc? I’m from NZ.

No support dis cord

1 Like

{coords = vector3(1393.7,1146.48,114.42), jobs = {}, blip = true, recipes = {steak, steak_cooked, flour}, radius = 4.15 },

is this how i list items for the config, because the bench is showing everything in the config, not just what is listed.

how do i add multiple stuff to craft kinda stuck lol

How can i add this to my server?

Amm buy it and drag and drop and configure config.