🔨 Core Crafting [QB/ESX] - Advanced crafting system with Levels, Blueprints, Queue, Categories, Success Rate

need cant open workshop only have purchased vehicle and workshop for los Santos and paleto

Workshop or workbench ?

Work bench it won’t open the tool box and mechanic tools open but the workbench won’t open

and i have opened a ticket in the dc and paid for both scrips

Any help

This is the problem im getting after changing it to limit system instead of weight

Are you aware of any fixes for freezing issues? I have three CORE scripts that all freeze after opening requiring you to force close FiveM. This issue has rendered them useless. All my users are having this problem and I don’t get any errors so I don’t know where to start. Btw, I’ve tried registering my purchase with the DC bot but neither that or the ticket bot is working…

If you changed the folder names you need to change them in the javascript too if you didn’t :grin:

can i use it to my qb server?

Yes there is a version for qb on tebex

Yes as its said dont rename folders

Which script do you use together for the experience? Because if it is already incorporated, how do you get that experience apart from crafting

Well you can add via command or add from other scripts with trigger s. For example if you commit a robber y you gain experiance.

1 Like

got the qbcore version had to change the font in order for it to start, but i changed the coords and theres no text popping up to say craft

Create a ticket with a error picture :slight_smile:

Do you have any minigame used while crafting or just time

Is it compatible to linden_inventory(ox_inventory newest)?

What scripts I need to get the items to create that items?

Yes it is

Only this one