👕 Core Clothing [QB/ESX] - Create brands and add clothes in-game

I love it :heart_eyes: A beautiful script for clothing

Its been talked about in the inventory support chat.
Its because when you create your character it isnt aligned with the clothing script and is not giving the items needed to display the clothing properly.

There is a work around for this.

I love Clothing as Item and this stores and the inventory it’s so easy and fun to have it, I love how they work together to give the best clothing experience on fivem.

sehr nice guter support

A truly excellent clothing script! Once again, the careful development of the script is evident. With minimal effort, the script can be implemented and customized for your own server.

For any questions regarding the script, there is fast and high-quality support available. For this reason, we have also chosen seven more scripts from Core and can wholeheartedly recommend Core.

best scripts ever i already buy it

Good Clothing script

I like this script it has been written very well and good clothing script

UPDATED ESX/QB

• Order cloth and category by label
  • Fix fivem appearance hand glitch
  • Fix arm wrong value when creating more than one cloth item

this script is just amazing, its original, pretty, user friendly and it’s just the best script of clothing !

I love it beautiful script for clothing, It is a nice features.

Love the idea!

This script is nothing short of phenomenal. It’s clear that the developer has a keen eye for detail and usability.

Finally i can create easy my own shops and put dienet customs in different shops!

this Core Clothing script, it’s the real deal, fam! With this, you can create your own brands and add clothes in-game, giving players the style they crave. It’s like runnin’ your own fashion empire in the virtual world. Big shoutout to the developer for droppin’ this gem, keepin’ the streets fresh and fly!

you will never see this script in an other place it’s the best of fiver great work !

Good Script like the Shop

nice Script weiter so

Nice that was a nice idea!