🌪️ The Tempest has discontinued

Hell yeah! YeeYeett!

Development Update:

For discord:

Added:
-Added emojis to every text/voice channel to bring back that old Cooley nostalgia
-Added a few new channels that were required for our discord server (for FiveM)
-Added staff applications! :smiley:
-Added back the #:gem:cooley-store​:gem:
-Added a new logo to our main and goverment discord server

Changed:
-Changed a few webhook issues relating @Dyno#3861 and @Carl-bot#1536
-Changed a few staff rank colors since I thought it was ugly
-Changed a few roles around so it’ll be more neater

We also just achieved…

65+ members in just 1 day!! Holy crap, tysm for the support guys!

Hi, I’m Smith. I like long walks on the beach and nice RP servers. So far discord wise, this server has been very professional and good. I can only dream of the future on FiveM

We just reached 71 members! Let’s goo!

I’ll be rolling out some special updates to those that are in our discord server, join our discord server to get a sneek peak of our custom UI for our FiveM server! :slight_smile:

Cooley Servers Discord:
no more

Eyy! We coding the server tonightttt!! :smiley: scroll up and join us! We have cookies :slight_smile:

We merged with Cooley! :smiley: Join to get more involved

Hello! We just got 40+ members in 1 day, a working server, and its sooo good!!!

93 members and still going… dang we are doing good!

We are looking for experienced LEO!! :slight_smile:

Did you know we just hit 100members last night? Let’s go!!

I’ll be rolling out an amazing server update tonight, be sure to join our discord server to find out what’s going to be added!

1 Like

We are growing so fast and I want to say, Don’t take our words on how much everyone loves it take the other people who love it here and come here after school and after work to hang out and have fun. Come join us!

Not a good server, unprofessional staff and members, no roleplay in game, people always messing around

This server literally stopped about 1 month ago, you’re talking about the wrong server mate.

is ohio state rp not a thing?

i thought u said it was going great, and then blocked me… lmao

Nevermind, you’re that Jake kid… yeah I blocked you.

hello my name is brayan and i have been permanently banned for killing an officer and wanted to see if i can solve this problem

We made a new section to our forum post! Check out the screenshots tab to see all of our community’s pictures from our FiveM server. :smiley:

We just got a new website! Join our discord at n/a discord to check it out!

We also added a whole bunch of new images under Screenshots as well! Check em out!!!

We just did a HUGE zombie outbreak with a server over 100 players! It was super fun!
Join our discord server and find some good pictures of the zombie outbreak!
n/a discord

Due to some recent issues relating individuals, the server was turned off for a few days, but we shall return on the 24th.