🌪️ The Tempest has discontinued

a8e646791dc854064e9da51a3a777014

Yeeehaww, another bump

We just added some sweet air ambulances that you should see! Join our discord for more information upon becoming an air ambulance pilot and joining the SAFD.

Bumpity bump, ty so much for the major activity. :slight_smile:

Bump, we hit max players on our servers.

Bump, we just added a new amazing looking radar system for LEO! DM Tristen if you want to become an LEO. NO APPLICATIONS

We are exploding! We almost have a full server! You should join! https://gyazo.com/e348d1980fdf101e22fe5e04ebf0cd3b

We just added 2 new divisions in our LEO force! San Andreas Park Ranger & Dispatch!!

Full server today! Why not take a look and join? :man_shrugging:
https://gyazo.com/5d9522dca657a7ee1760fe8ef0fe8dc8

Hello everyone I am Harbir and I am one of the Admins in CooleyRP, this is one of the best server you will ever find on fivem. Our staff team is really active and whenever there is a modded in the server or so, our staff team will ban them instantly, so don’t worry about modders being in the server. My experience being in CooleyRP for a month has been the best, I have never experienced this much fun ever in a RP server, make sure all of you join you don’t want to miss it.

Added livemap and few more features.

:person_climbing:

Bump

Join in on the fun! We are getting full servers every day now!

bmpu sfjhdsaghfasgdhjfghjdsghfdsjh lol our server is doing great

howdy folks, great server here u should join

so like im adding this ugly looking sweater and its pretty neat

hi massive staff recruitment

Your discord invite link isn’t working… (expired)

fixed it my bad

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Posting hate comments is not allowed…
This also includes you replying to other topics, posting a rant review, or starting ‘drama’ in any way “this server sucks, don’t join” will NOT be tolerated. This zero tolerance policy means that if you get caught misbehaving yourself like this you will get suspended, no questions asked.

Source: Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q

hi we reached about 320 members in 1 day

hi bumpity bump bump