🌪️ The Tempest has discontinued

so like im adding this ugly looking sweater and its pretty neat

hi massive staff recruitment

Your discord invite link isn’t working… (expired)

fixed it my bad

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Posting hate comments is not allowed…
This also includes you replying to other topics, posting a rant review, or starting ‘drama’ in any way “this server sucks, don’t join” will NOT be tolerated. This zero tolerance policy means that if you get caught misbehaving yourself like this you will get suspended, no questions asked.

Source: Server bazaar rules and F.A.Q

hi we reached about 320 members in 1 day

hi bumpity bump bump

Hello my name is oreo_blancs yes i am a cookie yes I can type and yes I can talk i am a senior moderator for the community i am on 24/7 if you ever need anything tell me and I’ll try my best to help I love the server and the community itself if you want to have fun and rp then this is you’re home welcome to Cooley rp :slight_smile: enjoy

Hey There!: Its Dave , I am a Senior Mod On CooleyRP. CooleyRP offers a lot to you, such as 240+ Addon-On vehicles. Anyone can be anything and RP anything, Military, U.S. Cops , Air Marshall, ANYTHING!! Join, Stay a while. You’ll like your stay!! We have a lot to offer. 100+ players and we start doing give aways!! :mascot: Hope to see you on

yo 30 replies and we still going

oof hi im tristen the owner :wink:

Heyo FiveM players!

CooleyRP is the best trainer server! I really enjoy it and you have unlimited choices on roleplays with there options and custom scripts! I am currently the owner of a civilian operated group called Merryweather and it is super awesome even when a security/civilian player! I would not pick another trainer server over this one!

Joined this server a few days ago and WOW, what an awesome community. I know the owner from an old server we used to play on, and it’s amazing to see just how much of a name he’s made himself on FiveM. I had been looking for a really great trainer server to call my home, and I’ve finally found it in the form of CooleyRP.

There’s no secrets as to why this is my new home. I really like the vehicle selection, and despite some issues, I’ve found the people of this great server to be just as awesome. Aside from the occasional troll or hacker/modder (which the staff take care of immediately) this server is probably the best trainer server out there. I’m definitely going to be playing on CooleyRP a lot over the summer and in the future, and I couldn’t be happier here! Thanks for an awesome server Tristen! 11/10 would play on this server all the time if I could.

Herro, My name is Chill or locodaco in game. CooleyRP Is my favorite server and the only server out of the ones i tried out! I have worked my way up with the staff members and everything and have got access to my own department! There may be problems with some people every now and then but staff handles it very well and they are very active. I was bored of pretty much every other game and found fivem and CooleyRP. Now im on every day i can!

I thought mine was good and then I read this :joy:

They Give You the DJ role if you are cool like me, well hopefully I get the role! 452395709357/10 Stars

~Biggs

adding maps now

Hm, maybe you could instead of calling the server shit, maybe be civil and actually talk to me (the owner) about it so we can get any issues that you had in this server solved.

hi

(min)