Controller Issue - Axis Inputs detected as Keys X-Axis = X

I use Xbox One controller due to issues of carpal tunnel pains. I used the control for in-game functions, such as travel, combat and hunting. Recently my left and right triggers have been detected as keys. After looking into this further it is due to X and Z axis being detected as X and Z keys. I have tried using big picture mode to mitigate this, but have been unsuccessful. Is there anything I can do on my end to prevent Axis inputs from being detected as keys? Or will I need to submit a bug report so the devs could look into further? I appreciate anyone who takes the time to help me out here. I recently joined a new server and when I go to shoot, the emote menu pops up as it is bound to X.

Appreciate all the work being put into RedM, you guys are awesome. Thank you to anyone who helps in advance.

RDR2 Version: Rockstar - full game
Game up to date: Yes
Was a fresh install of redm including clearing of cache. Issue existed before patch

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.