Constructive review forum support

First of all, I would like to thank all supporters in this forum for their voluntarily sacrificed free time. Thank you!

At the same time I would like to express constructive criticism and hope not only to be heard, but also to experience a positive change.

Often, many threads are created for related topics, such as “/! \ Resource time message”, the headline is not aptly worded, and you spend hours searching for a solution.

You create a logical thread such as “How to disable /! \ Resource time message” and it is then annoyingly closed by a supporter with a statement “There are too many threads above” …

For example:

“Try again. As there’s definitely more than 1 other topics about this already.”

Try again…? Is there not standing “I search with my team since 3 hours and found nothing…maybe you ar a hero and will help us? :wink: There are NO question how remove the ingame message” - is it so heavy to write an answer like “ist not possible at this time, we worked on it or you have unluck it will never disabled?”

Now everyone search to find a solution, found this thread, think yeah! and see closed…search again. If you realle spend your time and search for this words “Resource time Warning” what you will find, right, two of my postings and they was closed.

Thanks for reading my words and spending this time, I do not need an answer, I just wanted to get rid of my legitimate criticism as an improvement to this board as it upset many of us.

You didn’t search very well. I found these created 5 hours before you created yours:

As for “removing it”, it has been said by an element that it will not be removed mainly because this update has kicked server owners in the arse to get them to fix slow resources that are causing FPS issues.

Thx for that answert…yes we search and do not found it. Maybe we search wrong…

It is quite pointless and annoying to integrate a tool without asking and to let the option turn it off. Especially since every player gets something else displayed and some again, not even here there are players who are not interested and they want to disable it!

And seriously, I have to do something other than listen to all the players, disable the possibly millisecunden devouring scripts and write to each scripter of the scripts used and begging that he will be active again and the error removed. There are scripts, because you could create your own hand and possibly fix errors and then there are again these scripts, where necessarily in dll’s had to be compiled, such as sirencontrols …

You wrote" As for “removing it”, it has been said by an element that it will not be removed mainly because this update has kicked server owners in the arse to get them to fix slow resources that are causing FPS issues." yeah sure… force is all time the best opinion… the modest problem is, I’m the Server owner and see nothing…a other gamer see sirencontrols, the next esx_mecano…last i found a fix, repair it, gamer is offline, how i see my fix worked…?

Are we honest with each other it is not thought out. Excuse my honesty!

Basically, it was in this thread, however, the meaningful and not meaningful reasoning quite well thought-out thread-openings :wink:

Have a nice day with boring messages on the screen :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.