Constantly getting "Connection Interrupted" when joining any server but the test server

So I finally figured out that I was dropping my connection almost as soon as I was entering servers. After replacing my ethernet cable with a brand new one (and making sure there was absolutely no issues with my ISP) I was still having the same connection problem. We finally went into my character’s database and figured out (after several days of me attempting to connect and loading in as a different ped) that it wasn’t related to me not completely connecting to the server I admin on. My database was completely fubar. After resetting it the issue resolved. Not sure exactly how it happened at all to be honest but hopefully this will help others who are having the same problem. I have not tried to join other server atm as my main concern was the server I admin on but I will update once I try those as well and see if the problem still persists on those servers or not.

Hi, I’m having this issue when trying to join an RP server. Please can you explain your workaround as I cannot make sense of the message you previously sent.

The database for my character was all messed up somehow. We had to copy and paste the skin from another female ped onto mine as mine was corrupted (saying it was female but I would log into the server as a male) plus the files were corrupted and did not look right at all. When I would try to log onto the server my connection would drop as soon as I would hit 100% (in the loading screen I would get the connection interrupted error as well) which is why I contacted my ISP but there were no issues on my internet side. It helps that I am a co-owner on this particular server so we can access the database and troubleshoot what is going on and then look into my character’s database files as well.

1 Like

DId u ever sort this issue?

Yes finally! Somehow my database was corrupted on the server I admin on so fixing my database fixed my issues. I haven’t joined any other servers since bc I’ve honestly been to busy w/dev and admin stuff. I’ll update once I get the chance to join another server to make sure the issue is fixed with all servers.

1 Like

ok hope it goes well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.