Connection reset by peer for Server List

Hey does anyone know how to fix this?

> [ citizen-server-impl] Server list query returned an error: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: Connection reset by peer <- System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer. <- System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.

I have the following ports opened in Windows Firewall for TCP and UDP for both inbound and outbound

40120 (TXAdmin)
30120 (Production Environment Game Server)
30110 (Server Listing (I believe) )
20120 (TXAdmin for test server)
10120 (Test server port)

My hosting provider has been next to useless with this and instead just decided bashing FiveM calling it a “bad software” and stated my community didn’t need the server listing. Any and all recommendations appreciated and welcome!

I actually just answered this on another post, but you seem to already be port forwarding.

The following ports would need to be changed (4 in total):

• InBound–> ALLOW TCP @ P:30110-P:30120
  • InBound → ALLOW UDP @ P:30110-P:30120
  • OutBound–> ALLOW TCP @ P:30110-P:30120
  • OutBound → ALLOW UDP @ P:30110-P:30120

Out of curiosity, what’s your hosting provider? Seems like a inappropriate way to handle customer service. Either way, the question applies because, sometimes, they have strange external firewalls on their management panels.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.