Connection problem with an OVH hosted server

Hello, I have a problem with my server.

I am hosted at OVH under a Debian 11 installation but when I connect I get an error that tells me that FiveM does not accept my host except that it is a new reinstallation and before I was under windows but it worked without any problems and since the new installation under debian 11 nothing works anymore, I can not connect.

If you have answers to my questions or solutions it would be great!

I’m waiting for an answer to my problem from the support team in ticket but I’m still asking here because maybe some people have already encountered my problem and they managed to solve it.

Good day to all!

screen error :

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You need to do what the message asks you to do.

Thank you for your answer.

The problem is that before it worked (under windows) and since I did a new reinstallation on my dedicated server by installing debian, no way to connect to the server, I suddenly have this message that appears so it’s very strange that it does it now and not before.

I opened a support ticket but I’ve been waiting for a few days already, so I decided to go ahead and ask the community directly to see if other people have encountered my problem and how they fixed it.

Sadly none of us can do anything about it, you need to wait for them to respond, this is not something that can just be fixed.

Very well I would wait for their answer but do you know the average waiting time? My ticket has been open for +72h but still no support, I would like to get an idea of how long I will have to wait.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.