Connection Failed CURL - error code 7

Hello. sorry to bother you but i seem to be having trouble With my self made server. i’m using the current version of GTA and five M (as of 1/1/18) on a legit steam copy of GTA V I don’t know what the issue is but when ever i attempt to start my server the command prompt only appears for a split second almost as if another program closed it down or like i coded my server incorrectly despite following windows instruction. i’v also simply tried connecting to it and i get the following message “Connection failed Failed handshake to server (My IP i presume) - Failed to connect to (Still guessing it’s my IP adress): Connection refused - CURL error code 7 (Couldn’t connect to server.)”

If anyone could give me a tip or trick or a quick run down as to what this error i have no clue about please do i would love to have my own server to me and my friends to mess around on

Hello!

We believe you are having issues with FiveM, we would like to have some additional information.

Error Format

Please provide the requested information using the above template.

Thanks.

:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.