Come join our server!

OceanStateRoleplay | OSRP
Hello, Im the Owner of OceanState RP we are looking for members and High staff spots are open. We are looking to be a fun RP server that enforces RP and enforces a good staff team!
Who are we? Our new server is full of Members that want to bring RP out with an amazing Community to bring the best roleplay experience. We are currently and packed full of new features in discord and server. Come join to check out what we have to offer! All are welcome! Even without GTA 5!! You can be a member and help our Dev Team or Staff team!
════════════════════════════════

Features of playing on our server:

β€’Custom Civilian Vehicles
β€’Custom LEO Vehicles
β€’Private Law Enforcement Vehicles
β€’vMenu Based Server
β€’Custom EUP
β€’Server Events
β€’Redneck LEO Cars
β€’And much more!

Departments:

LSPD | Los Santos Police Department

SAFR | San Andreas Fire Rescue

BCSO | Blaine County Sheriff Office

TC | Train Conductors

We Are Looking for Staff Members!

Developers!

Department Heads! Ocean State RolePlay

About Me

I have been roleplaying on FiveM for over 2 years now. I am now looking to share my experience with server owners that are looking to grow.

Important Below
I am not looking for a work, I am looking for postion. I am willing to stay in contact if that is what you would like, but I am looking to stick to one community. I am looking to be the main developer

• Regarding ESX/vRP servers
    *, I will help build an ESX Server from scratch however I will install, configure and troubleshoot ESX Servers.

Experience
Over the 2 years of roleplaying on FiveM I have gained lots of expierence.
I have gained over 1,000 hours in Source SDK Base (FiveM) and over 300 hours outside of the game managing Dedicated Servers and Teamspeak Servers. I have been in over 10 different communities and ran my Own.

Discord : Ray Station#6924

port it yourself… or go rent a server through zap like majority of people do

1 Like

Well we need a fx server if u ca port it for us that will be a huge thanks

i dont rent for people all i do is create the server and stay with them but i dont pay from my pockets

Hey contact me at provenjoker#9020

It dosent work send it agian