Complete Reality Roleplay | Looking for Staff/Developers/LEOs | Fresh Community | New beginning | Serious RP | Future CAD

Complete Reality Roleplay | is a community of gamers from all walks of life. Our goal is to provide an easy way for gamers to interact with those of similar interests and to make online gaming as a whole a more enjoyable experience. We strive to promote a balance between casual and SERIOUS RP gaming environments, and we never forget that our member’s personal lives come first. We have many positions open from LEOs, Fire, Staff and Civs of course. Staff/Developers will be recognized and treated accordingly, contact a owner for more info. Certified CIVS will also have a say in the direction of the community and will be involved in all giveaways that are community based, WE are also going to be activating a active giveaways and fun communities nights where we will get to hang out together as a community. Our founder came from a community with hundreds of members and has over 13 years of experience in managing communities. Here at Complete Reality Roleplay, we want to maintain a healthy number of active members. We want everyone to be able to recognize the voice on the other end of the mic. One thing you will not worry about here is a failed future after all that hard work, we may be new but we will be going places with the determination and energy of the members. The rules here are simple, follow the rules and HAVE FUN. Failure to do so will result in a denied application for potential First Responder positions or a dishonorable discharge for existing members. Want to learn more? Jump in our discord and ask for a staff member or owner. We have players that are dedicated to showing new recruits the ropes and getting them integrated into our new family. Upon joining the server everyone has access to becoming a Community Officer (CO) and thus have a better chance at becoming a whitelisted cop as at some point we will no longer have COs, hope you like what you heard and we hope to see you there! [Also hiring long-term Developers, please contact the Founder for more information.]

All applicants and members must uphold our Code of Conduct.

Violation of our rules and regulations may result in dishonorable discharge.

Current plans: Vmenu with serious RP enforced by staff members.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I’m the community manager for CRRP. I would like to let you know that we are still currently in Open BETA but we have plans to full release soon. The reasoning for this is we want to be able to create a backbone for the server to launch with so we’re not just launching into the dark. We would love it if you could help us strive for this goal and become part of the CRRP Family. We hope to see you on here!

We are very close to releasing our new big server update which involves going FULL ESX. We have came a long way as a family when we started with 30-40 members we are now at 200+! Before we switch over make sure you come check us out and become a member before the big update that way you are grandfathered in and will receive in game cash as a bonus to use for your RP purposes. We are filling up fast so be sure to come check us out. Our interview discord is https://discord.gg/ZF5xQ8u If you pass a small interview you will be granted into our actual discord. We can not wait to have you part of our CRRP Family :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there my name is Grizzly i’m a part of the wonderful CRRP Family and i’m also a part of the staff team where my currently position is Senior Admin and we have many more other staff members but what i’m trying to say here is we are a wonderful community open for new people and if i should rate us we are a very friendly kind community towards new welcomers but also elders looking for a sweet spot where you can be handled with good care and respect that is what we expect from every and its truly there so we are looking for LEO,CIVS,STAFF members and we have many other departments don’t be shy jump on the train the train doesn’t wait we have plenty of spots for people looking for a sweet community so i hope to see you there and if so welcome to CRRP.

2 Likes

hey can i get the discord