Community Pulse - April 2024

so still no on the books plan to work more and fix onesync issues with redm… maybe next month…

1 Like

This is just flat out false. If you spend anytime in the Cfx discord, you’ll see a very steady amount of people talking about how to get unblocked due to TOS related takedowns.

Here’s proof from a very recent post if you don’t want to believe anyone.

1 Like

While that’s great, it’s not good enough. My community is ToS compliant and I’ve lost so many people to another very popular server because “well they’re allowed too, nothings happened to them”. It’s hurting my own community because of the slow, ineffective process. The guys that follow the rules always get penalized.

7 Likes

The link works the same for everyone https://support.cfx.re/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003408400

And it takes time with a small team. But to say nothing is happening is categorically incorrect.

1 Like

sheeeesh. this comment section is a mess. XD

3 Likes

Trust me, I’m aware the link works. P.S the activity 3 days ago was it being closed with no response

3 Likes

They aren’t going to give you information about a server and the actions they are taking against that server owner, or the messages they send that server owner, or what that server owner is or is not doing as a result because, you are not the server owner.

If the server is found in violation, the server owner, not you, gets a message to update the server within a time frame or they will be blocked.

1 Like

Agreed, I think its a hoax or some crap for the most part. Small cities and what not will get shut down or be at risk but yet you see popular large cities with 50-100+ players in daily and nightly with the server full of IRL branding in it along with streamers, etc. and nothing has happened to them since october and are still going strong. It’s just really strange to me honestly, it’s really frustrating as well because having IRL vehicles in the server was awesome and it is quite a bummer to have them removed and also has basically ruined my server since october making it hard to get new people in and hasn’t exactly motivated current players who have been around for some time because of the change.

7 Likes

Just a Yes and a Bravo.

1 Like

cough cough new era rp. :rage:

2 Likes

i also see ppl accepting money for WL, but then their server is falling apart? they dont put the money back into the server, and just pocket it. I’m not sure, but i think thats against the rules also? franklins world rp is a good example of this… before their dev got arrested for being a pdf :face_vomiting:. hopefully that whole mess got shut down. <3

1 Like

Oh ya so many servers exist just to make money off people and owners admit it all over fb lol they all still have tebex stores selling guns, crates, in game money for IRL money, VIP to get ahead of other players, player packages, etc. which they aren’t allowed basically to do and can be shut down but are they? nope. They all pocket money for a good buck in their pockets and nothing is done to them along with the IRL brands existing in the server. All those trap cities especially.

4 Likes

Sooo many cities honestly, can easily look at the server list and see them going strong since the IRL brand removal announcement pretty much and NOTHING has been done but if a city with 10 people in it daily gets reported they are at higher risk of being shut down lol its insane.

7 Likes

hahah you think thats bad: you should see what the release community is going through. Cfx mods are attacking accounts, and threatening bans for copyright claims without even filling a dmca take down through tebex first to support their claims. And then locking the ppl out of their assets through keymsater. which is hella deceptive bc keymaster was presented to us as something to protect us… not steal from us. then you have ppl with free releases getting downloaded and rereleased with someone else taking the credit and getting brownie points for it. XD Theres one guy ive seen: literally all his releases are someone elses releases that he just downloaded from github lololol. i wont mention names bc they commented here… but yeah… the entire community is facing issues that arent being addressed right now. All of us are suffering. I’m starting to believe its by design, but who knows. im glad we could atleast chat about our concerns here. thanks for sharing with me and exchanging ideas.

3 Likes

Agreed I am with you on that, none of it really sits well or makes sense for the most part. If only they could come forward and say they are favoriting these servers because its keeping fivem “alive” or don’t want to tarnish all that city with 100+ they have worked so hard on for haha its been a hot mess out there though trust me I have seen what you are talking about. I just would like the nonsense to stop and let us really not have or have IRL brands in a server, but yes I am glad to have finally let out my concern because I miss driving my vehicles in my city haha welcome and good luck out there.

I want to know how some of these cities have like 5,600 upvotes? surely that can’t be legit lol…

6 Likes

I plan to do some independent research about this and share my findings

5 Likes

Thanks for the update! With the new introduction/inclusion of the guidelines, is there an expectation that people who breach them are reported to CFX and, if so, what action will CFX take against violative accounts? I ask as it would be interesting to know if this is:
a) something that server administrators are expected to enforce (and may have servers removed for not doing)
b) something that CFX will be actioning at a server or account level
c) something that R* has included as a “break glass” kind of policy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.