Common complaints

Hello, I’m not entirely sure that this is the right section but I wanted to ask a couple of questions to you all.

Very soon I’m getting ready to launch my own server as I’ve been working on it for months… My first question is what are common complaints that you or your players have about RP servers?

My second question is geared towards other owners or Devs, and that is, how do you really know when your server is ready for launch, and should you have a staff lined up ahead of launch?

:slightly_smiling_face: Thanks for your help! And I apologize if this isn’t the correct category for these questions

Hey, I recommend having staff lined up from past experience, I also believe that you should know when your server is launched once you have finished doing everything you believe needs doing!

Kind Regards
FuriousFoxGG :slight_smile:

Definitely have the “bones” to your server complete, tested & ready for deployment on opening day. If your user-base enters a poorly compiled city on launch, it’s hard to regain their trust/commitment after it’s been tarnished my an incomplete version of your city.

Once you have the core mechanics, jobs & features banged out - an “open beta” to trusted members of the community is always a good way to get feedback before going public with your server.

Best regards,
perx

1 Like