Cold Mountain Roleplay | Whitelisted | Custom Assets | 15+ | Realistic Roleplay | www.coldmountainrp.net

smol

Cold Mountain Roleplay
Setting The Standard In Excellence Since 2021

Hello everyone! Below is information on a rapid growing Whitelisted and serious FiveM Server. We are an active FiveM Server with custom assets, world-class staff & admin team, and a place where we take
privacy and security very highly.

The Mission of Cold Mountain Roleplay is to provide a place of new beginnings and second chances to all new members. Cold Mountain Roleplay values quality over quantity, privacy and security, and diversity and inclusion. Our Leadership, Staff, Administration, and Internal Affairs ensure these values are consistently upheld.

What Cold Mountain Roleplay has to offer:

• Custom Framework
  • Custom EUP Commissioned
  • Custom Vehicles made by our Community Coordinator and/or commissioned out
  • 30+ Player Patrols with it consisting of many Civilians! (See picture below)

And much more :slight_smile:

Join one of our incredible departments!

• Los Santos Police Department
  • Blaine County Sheriffs Office
  • San Andreas State Police
  • San Andreas Fire Rescue
  • San Andreas Communications Department
  • Civilian Operations
  • Development Operations

Were currently in the progress of getting all new SASP EUP/Vehicles custom commissioned.

Patrol Examples

Community Photos

New Custom LSPD Fleet Coming Soon

Join our Fan Discord! Discord

Also check out our website! https://coldmountainrp.net

Being a member here is one of the most funniest things you can probably do! All the civilians are very good at creating very in-depth scenarios. I would recommend this server 10/10.

1 Like

Best community out there! 30+ Daily patrol with in depth roleplay and passive roleplay. Best community to learn things and to have fun chill roleplay. All departments are ran well! Still on the way up to the top “Put a coat on its going to be a chilly hike to the top of FiveM” - Frank R. 1A-1

Server is a great place to roleplay on FiveM… I think you should join it. Thanks for tuning into Jack’s Podcast!

P.S discord.gg/cmrpmain

mid community

still a great community… come and show love

Best RP server out there no cap. Best RP, Best Assets, Best Leadership. Run it up.

The leadership are absolute daddies. Tons of people on patrol daily, all depts. open. Best community on FiveM! #RT400

This community Is one of the Best servers I have been in, in a while I was gonna Leave Fivem as a Whole then I can to this community and I had no choice but to Stay,. This community Is just the best, the people are the most Friendly and Respectful people they are Serious but still a Place where you can be Silly. The Head Admin / Community Leadership are still people you can RP with don’t worry they won’t EGO you.

Appreciate all the love!

Bump 40 Active on Patrol with high civilian count!!! Join Today!!!

Bump BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

JOIN TODAY!!