Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 2500-3500
Requirements ESX - QB
Support Yes
9 Likes

The best

6 Likes

:fire: :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire: Best Store Best Scriptss :heart_on_fire: :heart_on_fire:

6 Likes

nice script

3 Likes

Is very important to be able to add a trigger after a player finish a job in Taxijob-ramake!!! My server use a custom XP script and for that i need this function. I see that codem-lstransit has a function like that located in \editable\server_editable.lua line 28 called RegisterServerEvent(‘codem-busjob:finishJob’, function(clientkey, money, npccount, stopname) if all scripts have something like that will be very awesome!!! This can be helpfull in many ways, you can add your custom discord logs to and track what you need like you want. Thanks!!!

1 Like

I do not advise anyone to buy scripts in this store. The support is disgusting. We purchased a package of scripts. And we have not been able to debug their work for more than six months.
Because of them, we incur losses, because we have to postpone the release of the server for the second time.
Cheap does not mean good. Think about it before buying.

3 Likes

The best nice script

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that. We are committed to helping all our customers as best we can. However, sometimes issues are beyond our control. Some customers request special adjustments to make our resources compatible with others, and we always provide an export for custom adjustments. I don’t know if you fall into this category, but I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Noted, we will bring an update for that.

1 Like

If you only knew how many apologies we’ve heard already.

looking good

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like