• Configurable zombie amount.
  • Configurable boss system.
  • Configurable spawn areas.
  • Configurable zombie model.
  • Configurable zombie amount.
  • Configurable walking style.
  • Open source code.

New update for dungeon system

Fixed the boss getting killed with one shoot (if you shoot from head)
Added loot integrations for zombies
If you die in the dungeon it will reset the dungeon
Added animation for zombies and boss, instead of punching
Added health bar for zombies
if you start the dungeon, the script will send you to a solo session so you can’t see other people while you’re in dungeon
Added sound for zombies

Preview :

Purchase :
https://codemshop.tebex.io/package/4765033

9 Likes

Well, good idea, but kinda unfinished.

Zombies fight you with fists, kidna weird.

Are the zombies/boss synced?

Where is loot/reward system?

1 Like

I think you are better off using a external reward system/looting system. That way you can utilize this script to create dungeons and encounters and have loot crates with high tier loot for instance at the end of the dungeon, that normally cannot be accessed. Alternatively, add a trigger at the end of a dungeon tied to a item command.
hope this helps

Is the Hulk real?

Yes real

New update for dungeon system

Fixed the boss getting killed with one shoot (if you shoot from head)
Added loot integrations for zombies
If you die in the dungeon it will reset the dungeon
Added animation for zombies and boss, instead of punching
Added health bar for zombies
if you start the dungeon, the script will send you to a solo session so you can’t see other people while you’re in dungeon
Added sound for zombies

Is the loot based on percentage?
Its possible to create more dungeons?

yes loot system based on percentage and you can’t add new dungeon from config you need to do some adjustment by yourself but we can think of add this in the next updates

1 Like

Seems a bit unfinished, also one shotting the boss seems a bit off. Also you could randomize the spawn of the zombies aswell so they dont spawn in a big cirkle and add timed creates to loot between the waves.

We finished the updates but we haven’t made any videos yet

check the updates

Okay, but i would recommand putting the price a bit down. Not up to me, just a good advice as the price seems a bit too high for people to purchase for such a script :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think price is okay :slight_smile:

thx for purchase

Thanks for your creativity and ideas
Very patient, will teach the buyer how to use it and handle it quickly. I give this zombie file 100 points

1 Like

thank you man

Make this for qb-core framework

Yea

Any update?

I have a problem with the script that you gave me that when I start the dungeon the screen goes black and the dungeon does not load, which may be because it does not give me any errors

I purchased the script and
First is not updated with new shared_script ESX Nill het shared object i fix this in 2 min.
This script not work on 1.9.4 esx legacy i will try on other server i have with old 1.7.5

P.D I try on qbus core server and same not work

1 Like