Code Red Gaming

Welcome to Code Red Gaming aka (Code Red Gaming Remake) Code Red, is an ESX San Andreas Based Server and we are happy to show you our progress with the BETA/Server. We are also home of Umbrella Corporation following the LORE of Resident Evil & as well as our own ideas!

Civilian Life!
:iphone:A Large Multitude of Jobs/Careers to choose from! Your World Is Endless!
:convenience_store:Own your own business! Supply the Shelfs, Set The Prices! Your Rules!
:balance_scale:Department Of Justice! Now Hiring Judges/Lawyers “Protecting San Andreas since 1781”
:racing_car:A Large Multitude of Custom Cars to choose from!
:wrench:Interactive society!
:microbe:Umbrella Corporation! “Our Business Is Life Itself”

Law Enforcement Departments:
:policeman: Note: From our LEO Recruiter, “We are in HUGE need to Fill Police Departments!”
:police_car:LSPD
:police_car:SAST
:police_car:Sheriff
:police_car:Corrections
:police_car:Game Warden (Soon)
:police_car:Federal Bureau of Investigation (Soon)

Our Cool Features!
:man_climbing: Rope Rescue Tripod & Basket! Team Rappel Down Into Some Unstable Terrain!
:male_detective:Unique Evidence System! Collect That DNA & Bullets, And Get Your Detective Hats On!
:service_dog:K9 Have Your Trusty Side Kick At Your Side!
:policeman:Badges Get Your Unique Badge!

Fire Department:
:fire_engine:SAFD

Our Cool Features!
Rescue Cushion Safely & Efficiently Rescue Jumping Civilians, Into An Inflatable Cushion!
:straight_ruler:Water Lines Connects To Hydrants & Provides The Needed Water To The Engines!
:fire_extinguisher:Water Monitor Deployed To Provide some Jet Of Water, To Keep That Fire At Bay!
:man_climbing: Rope Rescue Tripod & Basket Team Rappel Down Into Some Unstable Terrain!

Join Today to be part of our BETA!

Department Head Hiring Board:
:police_car: SAST (Department Heads)
:police_car: Asst, Deputy Chief of Police (LSPD) (Department Heads)
:desktop_computer: Hiring Developers Of All Kinds!

Visit Us At:
Discord: Discord
OR

This server is so nice! I would definitely consider checking it out! It was worth every moment that I was in the server! So many things to do to pass the time!

Thank you Petey for your kind words! Im glad you enjoyed the server very much!

When is the server exiting beta? I want to be able to play all the time!

1. This is an amazing server! I enjoyed my time here and I’m sure you would too! Also can’t wait until beta is finished.

Im glad you have enjoyed our closed beta! Currently we have no exact date on leaving BETA. We want to ensure we provide the best FiveM Experience for this we dont want to provide a ETA so we dont have to cut coroners, we are gonna keep the server in BETA Version until we feel the time is right to go into full launch.

Regards,
Bacon

Unlisted per authors request