Code eror : identifier - missing

not yet bro

Are you using vps?

yes bro but i’m still learning to use vps further, because i’m self-taught

learn to use mysql too, because it must be related.

• mysql config
  • mysql insert table
  • many others

ok bro i will
btw Thanks for the information, I appreciate it :pray:

Test at Localhost to see the difference as well.

ok bro, a few days ago I tested my roleplay server through the database and manual script that I made from scratch, the results were satisfactory. but when I want to enter some new scripts it immediately happens like in the photo I uploaded above so I’m a bit confused to fix it.

If all steps are correct Set up the mysql license in the server operating system.

• Administrator
  • filewall

okey bro i will trying

I solved it reinstalling all the scripts that saves users info in the database

1 Like

wow cool bro, but i want to know what makes my script error like that so i’m still trying to fix it

My error happened after i deleted something from the database, you did something similar?

it seems the same bro with you only I’m still confused at that time I deleted which script

Please tell us more how did u fix it more in detail

Sorry, I don’t know what I did, first I got nervous and deleted everything from the database and added everything one by one, I tried if it had been solved and no, it remained the same, then luckily I remember that I had an old server, and i passed all the scripts that have something that has to do with the user in the database, to the new server, that solved the problem

1 Like