Clothing Pack QBUS

I put in a clothing pack and half of it works great, while the other half someone can wear, but in others eyes its a completely different item. It seems to be just the jackets and undershirts. Why is this?

Is this addon or replacement clothing? If it is add on, how many items is there for example for the jbib’s

Its addon and close to 250 in jbibs. I was told make more packs but not over 127 items in each category. How am i to make more packs? Like my “reclothed” folder in my clothing resource folder? Just do a different folder filled with clothing and place it in the clothing resource folder but under my “reclothed” folder?

1 Like

Hi, that is indeed correct yes. It is not as simple as making folders, you should check out this tutorial ( here ) for how to make ymt files, so each ymt file can have a max of 127 items in each section before it starts not working.

Just don’t forget to also edit the current ymt file to remove the extra slots above 127.

Once you’ve gone through the tutorial and have done things like explained in the tutorial, if you still need help, you can ask me here.

So i made 3 clothing packs, the first 2 work, but the 3rd one isnt showing up at all.