Clothes Streaming Public Release?

So, I’ve heard multiple times that streaming clothes is only paid on Patreon because it’s an “experimental” feature. Does anyone have any idea at all of when streaming clothes will be something you don’t have to pay for, and if there was any possible way to stream clothes without the Patreon release? (dumb question, I know). As much as I’d like to support the CFX project, I just don’t have the money.

1 Like

For development purposes, EUP streaming works when you have 8 slots or less on your server. If you want more slots though, you’re going to need to pay to stream clothing.

Yeah, I know about the 8 slots thing on the development release, but everyone needs to run Canary. I was thinking more when the feature is “fully developed” as people have said it’s not public for it is somewhat unstable.

What? Since when? I run 8 slots on Release just fine. (10 even)

Who are “they” and if it’s not “public” why can anyone use it? Just because a feature requires payment doesn’t mean it’s not public.

This “experimental” information is from many years ago so I recommend getting information from updated sources.

From when I watched a YouTube video on using development release, it told me everyone needed to use Canary. The “they” is from the EUP release post on the forum, look at the comments of it. Don’t need to be so passive-aggressive.

Please provide a link to what this is relating to as there is no “development release” for FiveM.

Can you send direct links to them?

Blumlaut himself saying so in the FIRST comment.

Development Release of EUP: FiveM EUP Development Version *No Patreon* (Server Side) - FiveM Resource Install/Overview Tutorial - YouTube

maybe read what i wrote again?

When I made the original comment - I did not remember the ending of the post, secondly, the information you gave you state yourself they will “probably” not. You also state you don’t work with FiveM anymore and don’t actively moderate. I don’t mean to be arrogant but a simple comment saying it won’t be made free would be much more helpful than this conversation sprawling into an argument.

my original post says exactly what it has to say. nothing more and nothing less.

I mean this whole topic, might delete it at this point rather than it spiraling into a cesspit