Closed!

really fun server and very easy to navigate

1 Like

So far I’ve been loving this city, it’s very tight and clean!

1 Like

Very well put together city, I love the intro song.

1 Like

So far the city is super welcoming and user-friendly. Excited to get involved. -Beardedbardbarian

1 Like

Absolutely in love with this city. by far the best one I have been in. really glad to be apart of it

1 Like

SUPER FRIENDLY city, good to newbies and with a ton of documentation and helpful guides. Love the promotions!

1 Like

Vivid Rp I have known the owner quite a while Now the server is very balanced with very active staff
Whitlisted jobs

1 Like

this server is so nice !! everyone is so welcoming and helpful <3

1 Like

everyone is so friendly in this city! also very helpful for whenever i needed help in and out of game.

1 Like

Come check out VividRP. You will be here to stay!

Very nice server, community is nice and all around helpful to some that aren’t fully aware of the certain aspects of the city just yet. I can fully see this servers potential and hope to really see it grow.

Really nice server, the people on discord was very welcoming when I joined, even the admins took their time making sure that every new person feels welcome on the server. The jobs are fun, even the non white listed ones are refreshing. Have not bumped into a lot of people yet so can’t write much on the RP aspects, but im sure i wont be dissapointed. Wouild recommend this server to my friends and relatives!

Come check out our city!

We have new Import Cars!!!

I started this server a few days ago with a couple of friends and we have had a great time so far. The only complaint I have is most of the legal, scripted jobs have a long, long time to complete if you want to do a full load; perhaps tweak the speed of the loading actions and/or increase payout for these jobs to compensate for an hour and a half of playtime needed to do a full load?

Joining this server was awesome! Was a little lost at first but within no time someone came and helped me with beginning and everything. Definitely a step up from all the other servers I’ve been in. I have no complaints except for a short window of time I was very confused as a beginner.

Seems cool so far, Friendly and Active admins! keen to check out more!

Just joined the city yesterday. Very helpful group.

This place is great but i need a car lol

Honestly love this Roleplay server. I have been enjoying my time as a cop in this server. It is well optimized and the people in this server understand how to roleplay properly.