[CLOSED] Esx HUD (Hunger and Thirst)

HUNGER AND THIRST IMPROVED HUD [ESX] :

Hello everyone. We made some releases and a lot of people still asking (after our HUD release) for our hunger and thirst bars ! We just make this little poll to know if you guys are interested by this simple esx improvement. Ofc, the bars are fully compatible with our others scripts : allcity_wallet and improved HUD.

ALL CITY WALLET : [Release] allcity_wallet [ESX]
IMPROVED ESX HUD : [ESX] Improved HUD (compatible allcity_wallet)

Are you guys interested about our HUNGER/THIRST bars ? (compatible all_city wallet and esx_improvment_hud (by all city)) !

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

HUD EXAMPLE : HERE

2 Likes

Why make a poll? Seems like an attention grab. If you want to release it, release it!

2 Likes

Why i wouldnt ? seem like a useless, as hell, comment ! Even if it seems like “attention grab” this is to help the community nothing else. And to finish, we arent using esx anymore, so i will need to work a bit on it if we release it ! Thats why i ask here, in a poll.

• This is a discussion category, i can discuss about everything i want even more when it refer to coding and to help the community. so pls dont comment to say things like this. Thx for your understanding.

People are never happy here, it’s really disturbing you have to learn to tolerate, seriously. So thx to @SaltyGrandpa guys, we wont release it.

Poll close have a good day :ok_hand:

Please release it I would love to use it

@All_Sor I didn’t mean my comment in any negative way. I was just saying there’s no need for a poll or extra threads. There’s a lot of threads on the forum already. If you want to release a script, that’s great and I’m sure the community will use it. If you don’t, then don’t!

Again, your comment has no sence, if i ask it here it’s just cause people asked me in PM and on one of my recent release, nothing else ! As i said, I wont work on something that i wont even use. So if im not sure that the community will use it : i dont do it. That’s all.

So even if you “didnt mean your comment in any negative way” it still completely useless. And yes there’s a lot of threads on the forum but if its to share, and to improve the community : i dont see the problem and i don’t even see why you are here telling me this kind of things.

Anyway : the post is closed and the poll too. But i dont get your thinking and your mentality “mate”.

People will usually never ever give negative comments on your release unless it’s a vehicle pack or stolen code. Go for it, is what Salty was basically trying to say. :stuck_out_tongue: (Pls correct if wrong Salty :slight_smile: )

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m saying. Perhaps I wasn’t elegant enough.

1 Like

1 Like

Hello, I contact you to know if you had a simple HUD, ie a HUD that allows us to see the money. our job then the money of the boss thank you for your help