closed closed in 4.10.2021

8 Likes

very nice

1 Like

is missing an option to save your outfits

1 Like

In next version

2 Likes

If this isn’t in already just an idea. I know how alot people hate having to go through each number. Maybe make it so you can type numbers in aswell. To get a number quicker and easier.

2 Likes

Looks very nice and clean :smiley:
But I have one question after seeing your preview! Do you have angry issues? Poor NPC’s :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Possibility to save clothes would be cool!

1 Like

Recommended to attach the download in the forum topic.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

Hello very beautiful script if I can allow me some ideas of additions: The accessories such as the glasses the bags the various clothing also the watches but also the recording of the outfits with a small button or would be to list the outfits and also the possibility of typing the number of the clothing which one wants at the time or the number which scrolls is posted for a fast research when we know the number of the clothing research.
All this are only ideas of addition to improve your script it is not of the criticism it is already very well and especially for a free sharing has the community it is neat!

1 Like

Hello very beautiful script if I can allow me some ideas of additions: The accessories such as the glasses the bags the various clothing also the watches but also the recording of the outfits with a small button or would be to list the outfits and also the possibility of typing the number of the clothing which one wants at the time or the number which scrolls is posted for a fast research when we know the number of the clothing research.
All this are only ideas of addition to improve your script it is not of the criticism it is already very well and especially for a free sharing has the community it is neat!

thank you :heart_eyes:
In next version

2 Likes

amm?

what is this?

idk just drag n dropped at it is like it

check your files on github

so!!!

Make sure u uploaded right files, i want that script so bad

download: GitHub - javoplus/jClothes
copy jclothes folder to your resource folder
then start jclothes

the folder has a folder in the folder, go in the folder and make sure the files in the resource are in their and not just the folder if you know what i mean lol

1 Like

ofc, did it once gonna try again

1 Like