Clientloader (Anti-Dump) (OLD POST)

Clientloader (AntiDump) (OLD POST)

:money_with_wings: You decide how much you want to pay!

Description

With our script you can protect your scripts from dumps very easily and above all very securely. Specified files are loaded server-side and executed client-side encrypted.

Showcase

Link to the Showcase Video (NEW)

Config (resources.lua)

EnableInstantLoad = true -- if true the client files loads instantly.

Resources = {
    ["testscript"] = { -- Resource Name
        "config.lua",
        "functions.lua",
        "client.lua",
    },
}

Features

• Easy & Fast Setup
  • No more Dumpers
  • Protects all your Scripts
  • No loss of performance (0ms)
  • FiveM Asset Escrow Protected

Tebex: kerim_clientloader

Asset Escrow Yes
Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 125+
Requirements Standalone
Support Yes
1 Like

Free resources must be uploaded on GitHub or else.

1 Like

Its FiveM Asset Escrow Protected i can’t upload it on github! Its not Open Source.

• Free releases: Releases that are released for free must contain a download other than Tebex (such as a direct download or GitHub). You may include a Tebex link but it must not be the only download.

Or else what?

3 Likes

For something like this it would be good to have it escrow protected y’all just on bullshit trying to have him open it up. If he opens it it would defrost the purpose of the script as they could just create work around… Cheers to this.

1 Like

If its not open source then you should NOT release it as “FREE” you have to post it open source to post it into free resources. Btw idk why you want to protect a simple server to client loader with escrow?

@Phillyfanz You should always secure the script itself instead of escrowing the code to “make it safe”.

2 Likes

or basicly make your scripts you create with escrow
Like you create a script and you upload it to keymaster done so no dump anymore

I dont want that people skid it and sell it! the world i ugly so i dont make it open source, nobody have to use it!

That’s true, but it’s easier with the script because you can also adapt the code at any time without uploading it again

thats true but escrow a free script is not the way to go

1 Like

I didn’t make the rules. Its against FiveM Releases Rules :grinning: And if we all start escrowing free releases, FiveM would not be the same anymore.

1 Like

its so or so not the same anymore since 2020

make this free like u make no profit

Misleading, any code that runs on the client can be “dumped”.