Client/server game mismatch: rdr3/gta5

i have gone over it with a fine tooth comb i dont know what i could be missing i copied the file exactly as it was on the setup

You are launching the command from the wrong folder. You need to execute the command from the same folder where your server.cfg and resource folder is, not server-files as you have it there.

not according to the online setup How to setup a RedM Server that is what im following as noone else has published what the vanilla cfg file should look like.

server.cfg must be in server data folder as shown here, and this is an example of what the server bat should look like. Also make sure you downloaded latest recommended for artifacts and not the one that shows at the very top of screen. Also resource monitor is just for Resmon which does not work with RedM everyone gets that error.

this is also what a cfg should look like, includes all ensures that need to be run in correct order if you are using redemrp framework, server key must be added at bottom by sv_license key and make sure you have a profile created and you generate it with keymaster with the link inside the cfg, your IP added to the mysql connection string, sv_hostname server name addedserver.cfg (3.2 KB)

So I am having the same issue as most people. I do everything in the batch file and set the game name but I type in gamename on the server and it comes up at β€œgta5”

Any luck on the fix?