Client/server game mismatch: rdr3/gta5

Please type gamename in your server console and share the output

You need to review in your client file

I’m having this issue and have not been able to resolve it. I did put +set gamename rdr3 on the bat file but its not working. Is there an issue with the latest version of FiveM and txAdmin being integrated?

did you fix it?

bro did you find a fix for this

gta5 bro

(Based on Localhost)

The reason “Client/Server game mismatch: rdr3/gta5” appears is because the server your trying to run has files for rdr3 but it thinks its running gta5 scripts (i think :thinking:). Basically confusing it which is why you need the " +set gamename rdr3 " so it knows what files to run when booting a server.

One way I found that works for me is by creating a ‘run.cmd’ file (which was used in old fivem versions)
Here is the FiveM version:

Therefore, if you want this to work with RedM this is what you should change this to:

The setup is similar to setting up a FiveM server so after adding a ‘run.cmd’ file just start your server with the .bat file :slight_smile:

I have had no problems with running the server this way or how it was explained in part 9(windows) / 12(linux) in d0p3t setup guide: How to setup a RedM Server

Hope this clears up some problems :slight_smile:

Still not working for me. I Have Setup the Server how described
How to setup a RedM Server

And add the old run.cmd and put this in the start.bat
cd /d C:\MyRedMServer\server-data
C:\MyRedMServer\server-files\run.cmd +exec server.cfg +set gamename rdr3

But it says still Client/Server version mismatch

Same for me

same here i tried it under fivem and it launched a fivem server… not sure why, i followed the directions completely in the setup guide. not sure what is going on and when i retrace the steps it tells me i cant run the application on my computer… really lost here…
after redoing the server part once again did as instructed and get this…

The very last line of your server.cfg

License key for your server (https://keymaster.fivem.net)

sv_licenseKey PUT_YOUR_LICENSE_KEY_HERE

@garrett_slevin The Server is not loading the Server.cfg check the Server-data folder.

it is in there… that is the first thing i checked… if you see the error it says resource monitor doest support current game…

i have gone over it with a fine tooth comb i dont know what i could be missing i copied the file exactly as it was on the setup

You are launching the command from the wrong folder. You need to execute the command from the same folder where your server.cfg and resource folder is, not server-files as you have it there.

not according to the online setup How to setup a RedM Server that is what im following as noone else has published what the vanilla cfg file should look like.

server.cfg must be in server data folder as shown here, and this is an example of what the server bat should look like. Also make sure you downloaded latest recommended for artifacts and not the one that shows at the very top of screen. Also resource monitor is just for Resmon which does not work with RedM everyone gets that error.

this is also what a cfg should look like, includes all ensures that need to be run in correct order if you are using redemrp framework, server key must be added at bottom by sv_license key and make sure you have a profile created and you generate it with keymaster with the link inside the cfg, your IP added to the mysql connection string, sv_hostname server name addedserver.cfg (3.2 KB)

So I am having the same issue as most people. I do everything in the batch file and set the game name but I type in gamename on the server and it comes up at “gta5”

Any luck on the fix?