**Steam/CD/Social Club? ** Social club
**Windows version? ** windows 10 21H2
**Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? ** Yes
**Error screenshot (if any) **
Bez tytułu

System specifications
Motherboard: Dell OptiPlex 7010
RAM: 8GB ddr3
CPU: DualCore Intel Celeron G1610, 2600 MHz (26 x 100)
GPU: nVIDIA Quadro 600
What did you do to get this issue? Before that, everything worked and it started all at once.
What server did you get this issue on? This happens at client startup.
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX_log_2022-01-16T205041.log (18.1 KB)

.dmp files/report IDs
CfxCrashDump_2022_01_16_20_51_11.zip (213.4 KB)

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

Filepath to FiveM folder C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\FiveM\FiveM.app
FiveM client folder screenshot

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? I don’t have any

Also add what you already tried so far.
I tried to clean the cache with fivem, reinstall with fivem and reinstall GPU drivers. Once the client was turned on after the computer format, but this error was popping up again,

Please also describe the issue you are having, providing as much information as possible will help us to help you. A good format you could use: what have you tried to do, what did you expect to happen and what actually happened. The game itself works normally, I have 40-45 fps online, it also works. The computer is a bit old, but so far I have launched new titles and never encountered this error.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

I recommend you to try to update a drivers of your graphic card.
Most popular is:
Open Windows Update
Click Update
and Update is downloading!
Next is:
Download graphic card drivers from NVIDIA website.

Hi AnonBOT !

Depending on the type of graphic card you have, if GeForce Experience is compatible with it you may want to download it and run your GPU driver from the GeForce Experience software … If needed you can choose to do an < advanced installation > and choose to delete old drivers that way it installs a clean new one that is approved and recommended for your card :slight_smile:

Hope you fix your problem !

I found solution in another topic is in this post FiveM begins opening and then never launches - #5 by Barbas3 Thx

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.