Client Addon Packages: the future

The thing is we don’t know beforehand what files might break. New files get discovered every. single. time.

This isn’t ‘complicated’ at all? All you have to do is copy in a .oiv file’s content in an .rpf and it works, then submit it for signing and you’re done.

Again, what? Everyone does have ‘a chance’.

I am only referring to the Signing of mods… I’m not sure what you mean by “New files get discovered every day” when they have been around an modified for the longest amount of time… are you referring to something like .ASI plugins?

All I want is for everyone here using FiveM to have the best graphical experience possible without missing out on the GTAV counterparts… that’s it…

Most people here also like to modify peoples graphic mods to their own taste. A very common file modified is the “Visualsettings.dat”… They shouldn’t have to sign it everytime they want to make a change.

What? Where are you reading anything about scripthook stuff being removed in that post?

Thing is it’s easy to whitelist certain files for local changes, but graphics mods tend to change more and more files lately - which is why the .oiv mod loader was introduced in the first place: to allow this to be done in a clean and safe way, while making it clear that certain files won’t get signed for distribution, e.g. anything that will (possibly) replicate remotely.

Also, not sure what’s with the complaining when you don’t even know the plans for the mod loading support at all: whatever is stated in the initial announcement is heavily outdated, and I’m not sure where folks are getting scripthook involved from either.

I was just replying to the misguided bump from earlier, and suddenly this whole argument resulted… not sure why it was bumped in the first place as well?

Fair enough. Perhaps a well stated update may be optimal to update the situation… may people are still in the same box as I am.

Also the reason for bringing this whole thing up again is because… Terrov Series has been in dark times for a long time. I started the whole request… I want to finish it. I had staff send out files to be signed a while ago with no response given with any of them. I also heard things about some modders getting the privilege while others like my groupe have not.

Please see RFC: FiveM Mod Library.

1 Like

Hi, how can i use this GPS? i want to use in client side, thanks

hey :wink:

Mmm ok, Thanks for the heads up! This is definitely a issue in my server with some client side mods.

Is there any way to disable the Red lettering when launching FiveM.exe Dev +1 mode ?

how to make dev mode support new builds (b2189) please

How did you decrypt this rpf file ?

you cant. its made so people cant steal other peoples stuff

yes, get the mod signed and then remove dev mode

1 Like

OOF :cry:

(20 characters)

Hello, there is anyway to make the rpf crypt ? because really good this tips but without encrypt i can’t use it :confused:

thx for answer

english please?

1 Like

What are you asking? Why do you want to encrypt RPF files? @fantomeus

hello don’t want see my players open the rpf easily with openIV haha

i’m talk about encrypt but just lock open with openIV must apreciate :wink:

@TayMcKenzieNZ

1 Like

wow, do these players belong to you?

3 Likes