Cleaned up Trevors Trailer (Ymap)(Fivem Ready)

Getting tired of of looking at tall the trash and always crashing into the washing machines so fixed my problem and here you guys can do the same!

4 Likes

hey man are you aware that i made the same thing
the only thing is i left the gas tanks at the front of the trailer

here is mine FiveM Ready (Trevors House But Clean)

nice i made mine like 7 months ago when istarted learning this stuff lol
never though to post it when i made it

nice!

Nice but you could add more elements to it. For example some trees or a garden.

i will make a revised version soon!

This is a stolen map. This is not the original creator of this the original creator is Optimized-Development
Please Remove this ASAP or you could get in big trouble as this is a copyrighted map.

I didn’t steal it from him there are some differences to the ymaps

1 Like

You still need to delete it as it is the same map which you just delete one other thing and took other photos. So Delete it ASAP

If you can show proof of me taking his ymap then show me if not I’ma keep it up because I made this like 6-7 months ago lol

Well no you did not because i knew you before you uploaded this and you have not been doing any map work at all (SAM TRAILER) so dont lie dude just delete it.

I’ve done map work before never publicized it nor posted just watched videos and tested my knowledge b.
john

Just Delete it as it is a copy of what Optimzed Development has done.

There no proof of me stealing it so

Dude you can literally see it dont be lying its a straight up copy and paste job. Either delete it now or Optimized will be taking actions.

Bro chill. It a map any could do. No need for leagal actions over a game

just delete it. Your the one who copyed and pasted it i could literally go do the same thing with something else and say i made it anyone could even tho its a copy and paste job so just delete it.

I didn’t copy and paste you can think it all you want bro I’m gonna sit here and vibe. Like I said show me proof and I’ll take it down

You Clearly did and you know it so delete it.

Not gonna keep arguing over a simple grab and drag down ymap that you can do in codewalker lol.