Environment questions

GTA V version: dont know where to find that
Up to date: will update automaticly
Legit or Pirate copy: legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: steam
Windows version: windows 10 home 2004
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? yes
System specifications: intel(R) core™ i5-3210M CPU@2.50GHz 2.50GHZ
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Citizen-devtools.dll + 1c3df . is the crashname i get to see after 45.6 seconds
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
if i start it up, its loads then i get to see the begin screen not complety good i dont see the whole screen as it should be. then it stuck . when i see the crash report it say the game has stopped after 45.0 (the last number is sometimes higher) then i see Citizen-devtools.dll+1c3df .

What are you trying to do? trying to get it startet to play in one of the servers.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
i have deleted folders that i have from a video on youtube and you advise from the other folder but with no reveal

Error screenshot (if any): no

What did you do to get this issue?
i did nothing i only installed FiveM up tp almost 10 times but get the same error evertime

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful!
no Server if i cant click on any

Additional comments

i did get it open complety one time in 8 bit, the otertime 16bit but if i closed it again en try again it the same as before,… and i really hope you did understand any of this im dutch and hope you can come out of my english

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Does your system have any GPU other than the on-board HD Graphics 4000? I believe for some reason old Intel HD Graphics setups are failing instantly since a while, however I don’t have any such machine lying around in working state to test and fix this. :confused:

this is what i get to see from Speccy
Besturingssysteem
Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Processor
Intel Core i5 3210M @ 2.50GHz 53 °C
Ivy Bridge 22nm Technologie
RAM
6,00GB Dual-Kanaal DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
Moederbord
Acer VA70_HC (U3E1)
Grafisch
Generic PnP Monitor (1600x900@60Hz)
Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
NVIDIA Microsoft Basic Display-adapter (Acer Incorporated [ALI])
SLI uitgeschakeld
Opslag
465GB Seagate ST9500325AS (SATA ) 35 °C
223GB KINGSTON SUV400S37240G (SATA-2 (SSD)) 26 °C
Optische schijven
PIONEER DVD-RW DVRTD11RS
Geluid
High Definition Audio-apparaat

well sounds not fine, maybe i try it this afternoon when im out of my work on my pc instead of my laptop and look there en send you the difference… maybe you can get anything out of that …

That’s worrying. :stuck_out_tongue: This should have drivers installed.

1 Like

That and you are on a way out of date version of Windows 10, i would recommend updating windows and your drivers.

Well i should check it out. I will let it know

well your people are going to get shocked i have 20 outdated things thats needs to update:D

Did anyone find a fix for this

1 Like

The same thing happens to me, I have no idea why, I have everything correct

[quote=“Carmen_brouwer, post:1, topic:4750855”]
GTA V version: 1.0.2372.2
Up to date: will update automaticly
Legit or Pirate copy: legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic
Windows version: windows 10
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? yes
System specifications: Intel(R) Core™ i5-3427U CPU @ 1.80GHz 2.30 GHz
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Citizen-devtools.dll + 1CEE0 . is the crashname i get to see after 45.7 seconds
logs/CitizenFX_log files:
.dmp files/report IDs:

If you can’t start the game at all

GTA V folder screenshot:
GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot:
Filepath to FiveM folder:
FiveM client folder screenshot:
Which antivirus/firewall software are you using?
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
I opened fivem and suddenly crashed and there was a notification “FiveM has stopped responding” “The game stopped responding for 45.7 seconds and needs to be restarted”“citizen-devtools.dll+1CEE0” .

What are you trying to do? trying to uninstall Fivem and restart the laptop

What have you tried already to fix the issue? saya mencoba menghapus folder fivem dan melihat video di youtube

Error screenshot (if any): no

**What did you do to get this issue?I tried to delete fivem up to approximately 5 times and restart the laptop still get the same mass **

**What server did you get this issue on? there is no server name because before you want to enter the server directly crash citizen-devtools.dll +1CEE0

1 Like

any fix yet?

I’m having this same issue

Crash signature: citizen-devtools.dll+1CEE0

Quit the topic hijacking.