Chip-banking [ESX][RELEASE] [Deprecated]

Hi, agian, im back with another resource. A banking system created with ReactJS. I am not going to say too much here, cuz all the info you need is in the github folder.

DISCLAIMER: Remember to type npm run build after installing node_modules

20 Likes

Love the transaction history

1 Like

Thanks! Looks like there is some wierd shit happening with the JS not fetching events etc, gotta look into that later, but thanks my dude. I felt like that was something missing lol.

1 Like

were is the sql ?

1 Like

Here you go bro sql.sql (349 Bytes)

cool !

are we allowed to do editing colors?

Yes, you are. No problem.

For anyone who gets an fetch error.

1. You have changed resources name and you need to change the http in Nui.js, and type npm run build
  2. You forgot to type npm run build

Good job man keep it up!!

The transaction bug where you see all of them and not only yours, will be fixed later today.

Thanks man!

Just dont upload your version as your own if you are thinking of uploading it with a new design or whatever.

thanks for that :slight_smile:

nice ! a suggestion : in the latest transactions , a notes for transfer would be nice also , like the player whom we sent and the money and date bla bla bla

Yeah, totally! I will keep developing and release new content when shit is done xD

I just added a commit that shows who you transfferd the money too. I will later make sure that the receiver gets an note from who it was. And now you should be able to only see your own transactions.

2 Likes

Awesome script. How does one change the date to 07.15.2020 format? xD

Why I can’t deposit and withdraw money? can how to type npm run?

Thank you

You can change the timeformat in the files

• withdraw.js
  • deposit.js
  • transfer.js
    in the functions folder-

You are looking for const date = moment().format('DD.MM.YYYY');