Chip-banking [ESX][RELEASE] [Deprecated]

You need to use your terminal to install npm. Make sure you also have Node.js installed on your computer.
Everything you need to know is in the github repo.

nice job, but I get this error when I use the npm install command on a windows terminal.

Do you have nodejs installed? And did you rename the resource name before installing(dont know if it matter, but do it anyways)

Thanks!

Same error here, iā€™ve extracted, open web folder with cmd and run ā€œnpm installā€, tried npm run build too but no success.image

Do you have node.js installed?

cd into the web folder and type npm install in the terminal to install node_modules

What do you mean exactly? Im in the begining of fivem server i dont understand thisā€¦

First, you need to install node.js to install node_modules. It holds any dependencies used and is needed to run a development environment in your browser. Aswell, when you have done any changes, you need to run npm run build to create a production build, that updates the index.html and main.js file. If you dont want to do any changes, do not rename the resource name, and you dont need to install node_modules.

So the steps to install node is.

• Install node.js from https://nodejs.org/en/
  • Make sure you install it in the default directory, do not change it.
  • cd into the web folder inside the resource.
  • in the terminal type npm install

I got this error tooā€¦

Did you install node.js?

Yes a installed node.js and then i open ā€œNode.js command promptā€ and the i cd in this dictory and use the command. So i dont know what i do false :frowning:

Make a video please ? i canā€™t display the menuā€¦ (i have change the name to ā€œBankā€)

1 Like

Change http in Nui.js to the resource name, and type npm run build. Then restart

What if you use VSCode terminal or any other?

I dont know what do you meanā€¦

I can make a video. This is not for non-devs lol, tho it is really simple lol

I have a really good knowledge in FiveM and LUA,HTML. But this is new for me sorry. Would be nice when you make a video. Can we write on a another platform forward?

Great release!

I was wondering if it a known issue, when you get a notfication, it does not remove itself, it stays at the top, untill a new notification comes up, or is it me who has fucked something up?

I know, thats like the one thing that I didnt get to fix, but when I get home Again, ill fix it.

1 Like

Lets keep the discussion here, so others can see aswell and take part.