Paddy rp [dublin based roleplay server with live irish radio's

PaddyRP

A new and growing Irish community extremely chill. We provide you with the tools to create your own adventure, and in joining PaddyRP, you will have access to our many features, including the following:

QB-Core Framework
Active & Responsive Staff Team
Active Development Team
Whitelisted Jobs, Such as Garda, NAS & Mechanic’s
Over 200+ Custom Cars,
Custom Weapons
Custom MLO’s and Interiors, Including Mechanic Shops, Hotels, Dealerships, Houses and more
Multiple Heists and Robberies
Improved Drug Systems
Player Owned Businesses

This is only a small part of what we offer here at PaddyRP, so join today and discover the endless opportunities the city has to offer & create your own adventure!

also ladies be assured you won’t be only female playing one of our garda officers are female and wanting more females to come join her fighting crime or even to chase haha

below you will see our custom radio’s as well as car colour’s

Badge_of_An_Garda_Síochána.svg

then heres some pics of the server

heres a couple some of our members took on the in-game phone

we dont wanna follow the crowd and do YET ANOTHER UK/USA RP SERVER so we are a irish one be sure to check out what coming soon to server by joining the discord and also becoming a member today

new updates check them out

bumpty bump bumpy humpty bump

New updates

BUMP CHECK THE POST WE ARE CHANGING UP THE RP EXPERIENCE IN A WHOLE NEW WAY

check out the drift cars

we now got dj decks with effects

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1086604970834546777/1134298731735429180/FiveM_b2802_GTAProcess_fo19sbRgot.mp4

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1086604970834546777/1134282958195409048/FiveM_b2802_GTAProcess_YlXzpyqZve.mp4

Never Joining Ever again the first person i run into is a cop and before i say a word he is beating the shit of me. Full Of Babies RP I call it!!!

the servers only just came back online so why you lying for pal it wasnt even up 13 days ago?

also if people dont actally report stuff then how can it get sorted instead you prob just leave n not understand i listen to the members n sort it out

he is no longer employed please learn to report it to staff instead of making a bad review