CHEMICAL RP | 18+ | Serious RP Economy Based | State Police | Gangs | Drugs | HEISTS | Active Staff | EMS and FIRE

Halloween is here! Lots of Halloween themes in the city, Legion Square and pumpkins everywhere.

This Wednesday is our first movie night! Come check out which movie the community voted forhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1012174390177304598/1026581479872004238/capture.png

1 Like

Great server friendly and helpfull staff. Good at keeping server updated and quick to fix bugs

2 Likes

good server lots of fun.

2 Likes

Chemical RP is an amazing city with a lot of unique features that I’ve never seen anywhere else. It is QB core based. Their staff team is amazing and very responsive. Active city that just keeps growing every day. Do you like Pokemon cards? Well they have them and it’s so much fun collecting them.

3 Likes

great server alot of friendly people feel free to come check it out

2 Likes

Brilliant admin team. Brilliant Scripts. Brilliant community. Just brilliant!

1 Like

BCSO is now active! We have SAST as well amd we are looking to grow even more by starting up LSPD. We are looking for a group who have been together and would like to start the department. We are active hitting 50 players during main on weekends and a constant 20 through the other hours. Come check us out! Chemical RP Discord

1 Like

Hitting 50 players nightly. We are running two full leo departments, Sheriff and Troopers who are hiring, but im hoping to get someone with experience and who has some officers to start LSPD. Open a ticket in the discord if you’re interested. discord.gg/chemicalrp

1 Like

City is Poppin! Come check out the new Pokémon store with our awesome new owners, The Pointdexter bros! Lots of cool things happening lately. Check it out!

1 Like

We are in need of EMS! Come apply and see whats happenin in Chemical City. We hit 40-50 players nightly!

1 Like

Had my first day in the city I personally had tech issues but the community is very kind and willing to help! Shout out to the admins for all the help I promise Ill fix my sound! Excited to play on this server had a great first experience!

1 Like

Two nearly full staffed Police Departments. Choose between LSPD and BCSO. We also now have two Law Firms, and a few available businesses! Come in with your ideas!

1 Like

We are three whitelisted members away from hitting 1000 in our discord! Help us be the ones to get us over the top! We are currently hitting our queue every night of 84 and for good reason. Lots of new things in the last few weeks and there are a few gangs with several spots available if you are looking for a family!

1 Like

yo can i talk to u dm me on discord DemonOGx

opy dm me on discord DemonOGx need to tlk