CHEMICAL RP | 18+ | Serious RP Economy Based | State Police | Gangs | Drugs | HEISTS | Active Staff | EMS and FIRE

Welcome to Chemical RP! Our server has QB Framework. We are a all around joyous staff team who love to have fun! We just want to bring a community together who all enjoy RP. We are a community based server and we will always make sure that the community comes first! The goal is for us to create a safe place for everyone to come play in as their escape!

• Active Staff
• Community Based
• Active Support
• Custom Keybinds
• Optimized on QBCore Framework
• Fair Economy
• Full Controller Support
• Friendly Community
• Streamer Friendly

LEGAL / CIVILIAN JOBS & ACTIVITIES

• Trucker Job, Own your own Trucks! ATS Trucking
• Player Owner Businesses
• Garbage Job
• Hotdog Selling
• Deep Sea Diving
• VineYard Job
• Electrician Job
• Secret Missions/Heists
• Dumpster Diving
• Fishing
• Recycling Job
• Mining

ILLEGAL JOBS

• Orgs/Gangs
• Drugs
• Hidden Dealer Runs
• Store Robberies
• House Robberies
• Jewelry Store
• Bank Robberies
• Money Wash
• Black Market
• Heists

WHITELISTED JOBS

• LEO
• EMS
• Mechanic
• Car Dealer

FUN STUFF

Pokémon Cards
Pokémon Spots
Weekly Events including Zombies, Racing, and Purges
Paintball
Bowling

We are currently hiring in all departments of our Whitelist positions. LEO, EMS, Mechanic and Car Dealer and Businesses are hiring too!.

9 Likes

come check this city out there is loads to do and the staff are super helpful

6 Likes

Who is down for some bowling? Maybe mess with Chief Hawkins and her PD???

5 Likes

Come check out this amazing city. Friendly, helpful, and active staff. Lots of things to do. This is an all around wonderful place to kick back and have fun.

4 Likes

Thanks EMT, I appreciate it!

3 Likes

You should check the city out. It has a lot to offer and fun. the staff is great and willing to listen.

4 Likes

GKS Phone and ATS Trucking - Top Tier scripts in this place. Is there a better phone or Trucking script out there? I doubt it.

3 Likes

AMAZING CITY. AMAZING STAFF. COMMUNITY BASED. SO MUCH TO DO! All kinds of different scripts/new/ones you’ve never seen before.

3 Likes

Just FYI, city is currently Auto Whitelist until firther notice.

3 Likes

One of the best RP severs out there! So much to do so many heists and drugs! On top of that so much legal stuff to do so you will never be bored! And one of the best staff out there they take everyone into consideration!

5 Likes

Such a friendly community, they welcome their members with open arms, many things to do within the community! I definitely recommend coming to this community and settle down for a place to call home!

4 Likes

LOVE THIS CITY! Smooth gameplay. Great community. So much to do with more things added really often. Staff quickly addresses any issues and is easy to communicate with. You really need to check out this city! So much fun!!!

4 Likes

Updates 7/27/2022

Bank Truck Heist
Humane Labs
New ingredients for Meth Van
Bowling Optimized
New team outfits for Paintballing, new maps available soon!

4 Likes

hello when i fly into this city for the fist time all who i meet nice to me and show me all the thing that i can do in this city. now i am in this city more then my home city and it good to see this city getting big and new thing come into this city all the city.

come see this city u will love it and have lot of fun

2 Likes

Updates 7/30

ATM Robbery
MRPD Heist
Cocaine Mission
Spray Painting
Oxy Run
Weed Run

All these were provided by the community themselves as they get to choose how the city evolves. Seems like a criminal paradise to me! Where them cops at!?!

2 Likes

Hey all! We are still continuing to Auto Whitelist! In the works is player owned Gas Stations and it should be in the city soon. Happy Sunday!

1 Like

We’ve got some openings for new gangs in our city. Or we have one new MC and an established MC in the city with custom kuttes and awesome clubhouses for them both and they are actively recruiting members. Come check em out.

New player owned Gas Stations as well as other businesses which are available.

Gangs are recruiting or you can start your own!

Player owner gas stations are in and Quasar Housing is coming in soon!

Our MC’s are growing. Theres a new pink gang in the city too!

We are looking for someone to take over EMS so if that person is you, please join the discord and open a ticket to let staff know! By the way, our staff team is amazing!

MRPD Evidence room can be raided after PD moved to a new location!