Changing keymaster to avoid negative reviews,

Hello I’ve recently noticed a few servers changing key masters to avoid negative reviews.

I was under the assumption this was un-allowed, but in terms of servers that have been negative review bombed i can understand why they would do this.

What is the go with this?

Kind regards,

1 Like

If a server is wrongfully bombed with negative reviews, of course our moderation team should have a look into that - as long as there is a clear distinction between troll reviews and legitimate ones. If it concerns your own server, reaching out on https://support.cfx.re is probably the best idea.

If it concerns legitimate negative reviews, it’s a bit trickier. You’re welcome to report these cases on the above support website so we can review them based on the situation. It’s something we’re definitely aware of, and have ideas for, but those ideas are still some time away. There is no doubt this is unwanted and misleading behavior.

2 Likes

So does this mean CFX Is now going to take action against servers that receive negative reviews?
I feel like this will be the Death of FiveM if that’s the case. These are community based servers, and the owners should have the rights to do what they wish on their own servers. Especially if they pay for it.

3 Likes

That wasn’t so much the concern, but if i as a server-owner host a bad server and over-time accumulate negative reviews, and then hop key-master to re-set the reviews that’s more so what this was directed at.

Cfx, shouldn’t and i doubt would ever target servers that receive negative reviews but more so those that intentionally avoid them