Changes/Problems with CSS Rendering on the Client Side

Recently, I have begun to experience an issue with one of our resources failing to display CSS attributes correctly. This issue began to arise with what I assume to be a client-side update to how FiveM treats CSS rendering on the client-side around a week ago. There were no changes to the CSS attributes on the server-side during this time. Here are some screenshots of the issue with the NUI Dev Tools showing correct attributes for the element in question.

This picture highlights the element in question with the correct CSS styling listed to the side.

The odd thing is that the CSS renders correctly during loading as seen with this image. As soon as the loading process is complete, the CSS seems to be overwritten.

This makes me think that FiveM has made some changes to how CSS is being scoped/displayed on the client-side. Can any of the FiveM dev’s or anybody else help to confirm my assumption or suggest why this may be happening? I would be happy to provide further screenshots if asked.

If this isn’t a bug and I simply need to be educated on some changes, forgive me.

Still not a bug, and a duplicate too.