Cfx.re/The CitizenFX (EUP) Not Working - FIXED (can be closed)

UPDATE: This has been resolved. Any mod can delete my thread.

At approximately 18:45 ET, the CitizenFX package from CFX became glitched and stopped working across the board, despite memberships still being active.

This issue is affecting everyone with the package, so we’re all in the same boat. Unfortunately, there has been no official statement from CFX at this time. I have reached out to CFX but have received no response. If I receive a reply or find any information, I will keep everyone updated here; if anyone else sees anything, I’m hoping that this can be a place of contact so that we can keep each other updated.

Thank you.

1 Like

There’s been a trouble with their system because it is happening to tons of people at this moment. Don’t know why, I hope they gave us a solution asap.

My server is also messed up with this… Went to restart and boom EUP gone. Hopefully fixed soon.

same here server restart and boom all eup not working

1 Like

i am in the same boat my eup and server is not working due to this i guess we just have to wait it out

Yep same issue here looks like we just gotta ride it out nude for awhile lol take it easy guys :slight_smile:

That’s what I’m thinkin’.

I anticipate that this will be fixed soon, given the revenue that this package rakes in every month.

1 Like