It should be briefly noted that the roadmap posted earlier is no longer accurate. I’m not even sure what changed and what didn’t, but all the ‘January’ items are now pushed to ‘probably never’.
- RedM is in maintenance mode (only official support given will be ‘does it still build?’), the community can pick it up however.
- GTA V build 1868 is not going to be supported yet either, too much of a mess to support multiple game versions in one build, and there’d be too many regressions if forcing updates on everyone.
- fxports is probably a bad idea too, and people wouldn’t pick up on it without extra tooling.
- OneSync bigmode has apparently spread a lot but I’m not at all sure what needs improving/fixing anymore.
- Commerce should be on track still, no idea when exactly though.
- Documentation merge is not a priority, instead the FiveM docs should mention differences from RedM where applicable.
- OneSync on RedM won’t happen until RedM catches on more. Instead, one can probably tweak sessionmanager-rdr3 to perform ‘seamless’ transitions between sessions to simulate higher slot counts.
- Webadmin plans changed entirely, and are now depending on a really slow third party.
- CfxGL makes no sense if RedM doesn’t exist/isn’t supported, so is dropped for the time being.
- Anti-cheat stuff isn’t a thing we care about anymore, and nobody reported runnable, working cheats anyway, so why even try?
- Nobody even bothered to report any new bugs/etc. either, instead acting the same as always.
- PRs? They’re shit anyway. Merged a few though but honestly Git is a pile of crap and fuck merges into highly modified local working trees.
I guess the old roadmap post was written in a somewhat cheerful mood but honestly I don’t care about any of the entries in it anymore.
It’d be neat if someone capable could help out but honestly yeah the project is in super maintenance mode now unless someone does step up, none of the applicants were even remotely worthwhile (none of them even had any past experience with anything similar and most of them were people without any programming experience… really?) so posting that job opening was also a stupid idea, so meh…