Hi! It’s been a while, and there’ve been a lot of changes and plans, so it’s time to outline a general roadmap of the future for the Cfx.re project with some rough timelines.
- Hopefully(!) find correlations for remaining issues on FiveM caused by the portability code unification merge (
Failed to launch through MTL). These only happen on a small amount (<1%) of systems, and we still haven’t found out exactly what leads to these issues.
- Fix critical and trivial flaws in RedM, among which:
Steam/EGS entitlement integration.
- Porting of any missing FiveM functionality patches that are kind-of important.
- Rework the community branding to Cfx.re accurately.
- New Discord/community policy.
- Finalize rebranding of forums.
- Unified authentication flow.
- Start on RedM markdown natives repository.
- Hopefully (depending on third-party partners) make
cfx.reforwarders a valid, resilient service.
- Intent exists to release GTA V Christmas 2019 update (‘Diamond Casino Heist’) on FiveM around this period.
- Hopefully obtain enough data from users to perform additional fixes to OneSync on FiveM.
- Improve RedM more, adding higher-level patches from FiveM and more.
- Correctly advertise and position OneSync Infinity/BigMode.
- Launch global Commerce functionality in conjunction with our services partner.
- Unify documentation for RedM/FiveM.
- Offer a basic prototype of OneSync for RedM.
- Finalize FxMonitor and FxWebAdmin and make them the default server experience.
- Put out a pre-release of the project tentatively named Cfx.re Compositing Launcher, which will offer RedM, FiveM and a bonus demonstration game in one single, seamless, unified server list interface. It’s going to be very different from the traditional game launchers you’re used to.
- Update anticheat based on community-reported cheat files. Do provide any actual runnable cheats you find! Just links to purchase pages don’t help.
- Fix crashes and bugs based on community reports.
- Work with the community to get OneSync Infinity used more.
- Merge community PRs! These are super important to us.