[CFX Keymaster] Will not resolve entire VPS IP range

Similar situation but unfortunately this is the first case which the rwhois server requires authentication so that is what is breaking the ability to get a valid response. I will have to look into this further…

that would be greatly appreciated as my server has been down for 2 weeks now as i needed to transfer the key but now cant generate a new one

you can reuse your old keys or keys that you create using your home IP first. No need to regenerate keys unless you want to “revoke” access to those keys if others have them…

exactly my problem, i need to recreate the key for the ip due to others having access, but the ip is my home ip, so i am creating a new account and need new key but at the moment i can not

My suggestion is to have someone else you trust give you their IP and have them boot a blank server with your new key. Then you can use it after that wherever.

I have implemented a fix for your situation as well in my pull request.

when you say have someone else give me their ip and boot a blank server, you mean just move my server files to a new box for now??

Every change from your PR up to now has been deployed. Thanks!

1 Like

I can confirm that the changes have fixed key creation for my IP and I assume those posted here. If anyone else has issues with getting their IP to resolve feel free to post here and I will check to see what I can do :slight_smile:

@nta thank you for all you do and your help in this matter sir, I appreciate it buddy.

1 Like

seems your key is not correct for the IP you are using it on maybe or your server is having issues connecting to keymaster. Maybe try remaking your key?

Do you know which is the IP or the URL to which it authenticates?

I would assume keymaster.fivem.net most likely…

I tried with another IP that is not the server and authenticates in fivem, but with the server’s own IP that error appears

If you don’t use an ancient server build you would see a more detailed error.

Why the hell are you using a >6month old server build anyway?

Okay glad to see that we have someone fixing the issues now. Could you guys please check my IP? It used to work a long time ago for my older FiveM servers, Im currently using an old key but since my vps is solely for my buddies server, with him owning the “EUP” we cannot get it working since he cannot register it on his own keymaster. IP: 74.222.26.199

generates 3 times the keymasters and nothing.

Looks like a connection error to your IP providers Whois server image

Got another one for you boss man, fixes for Mr. @Skila

Here is another one that seems to need fixing… rwhois://rwhois.xmission.com:4321

can you submit the IP please?

1 Like