Louisiana State Roleplay | vMenu | Unique Framework | US/UK | Realism Lights Our Future

Our Positions!

• Department Name: St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office [SMSO]
    Recruit Position: Sheriff Deputy
    subdivisions:
    SMSO K9 Unit
    SMSO Air Support Unit
    SMSO Bomb Squad

• Department Name: Louisiana State Police [LSP]
    Recruit Position: State Trooper
    subdivisions:
    LSP Air Support Unit
    LSP Special Weapons and Tactics
    LSP Maritime Special Response Team

• Department Name: Louisiana Fire Marshal (Cecilia Fire DEPT.)
    Recruit Positions: Paramedic, Firefighter
    subdivisions:
    LFM Air Operations
    LFM Maritime Fire & Safety
    LFM Fire Investigation Unit

• Department Name: Louisiana Department of Transportation (LaDOT)
    Recruit Positions: LaDOT Officer
    Divisions:
    LaDOT Roadside Assistance (Tow)
    LaDOT Incident Response

Thank you for your consideration towards LASRP.

Here is a small preview of our department assets found in-game:

This server is actually good not going to lie

1 Like

Great Server. 100% would recommend it.

1 Like

Great Server! I’m on it right now!

1 Like

This server is amazing. It is great to be apart of. It is like one big happy family.

1 Like

!bump

1 Like

2 questions, are you paying monthly for cars? and are you using a system that isn’t allowed by FiveM?

congrats on the above average server growth of 3 members in 1 week

Discord Invalid

Sorry about that This is the new link https://discord.gg/6Y7StAXaVU, I hope to see you in our discord.

@Ilovermc Thank you!

Louisiana State Roleplay is still looking for department heads! If interested, please join our Discord and Direct Message ThePerfectionist#7395 or osp#7735. Experience and documents are required, however you’ll be given over a month to produce them!

Best wishes,
George Kasey
Executive Director

We’re back again! The Louisiana State Roleplay community is still seeking department heads for the following positions!

Louisiana Residential Services - President
St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office - Chief Deputy + Undersheriff

If interested, join our Discord to find out more!

Best wishes,
George Kasey
Executive Director

Hello again all! I’m just popping back in to say that the Louisiana State Roleplay community is still looking for experienced department heads to fill the positions posted below. We’d love to hear from you!

Louisiana Residential Services - President
St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office - Chief Deputy + Undersheriff

Any questions may be directed to our Discord!

It’s so amazing to hear from you all.

Best wishes,
George Kasey
Executive Director

This server is not worth joining they do not communicate with their members and they are not even ready to open till like two months cause one guy’s PC is broken and the other is from Ireland and abuses his powers.

They also will not allow you to work on anything or they will tell you to change things in such short notice and if you voice your concerns you get banned so bad server is not worth wasting your time.

Dear Woody,

I personally would like to combat your concerns and review of Louisiana State Roleplay.

This server is not worth joining they do not communicate with their members

I believe this statement to be in reference to the communal directorates request for the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office to change it’s call-signs to increase by one for the sakes of professionalism. You were notified and given a twenty-four (24) hour period to increase each one of your employees call-signs by one. Something that, for whatever reason you found to be quite challenging.

they are not even ready to open till like two months cause one guy’s PC is broken and the other is from Ireland and abuses his powers.

As for this comment, you were made aware at our interview and sit down that the community would not open or be ready for operations (in terms of our game-server) due to our itch for getting absolute everything perfect and to a tee to ensure smooth sailing and maximum game performance for all of our wonderful residents. My fellow director and I made this abundantly clear at our sit down.

As for your comment of abuse of powers, you deliberately attempted to stir up drama in the #main channel of our Discord server and were notified by myself to cease your actions multiple times before your were permanently banned for calling myself a c*** through Direct Messages.

Luckily I have absolutely everything screenshotted and would be thrilled to share this with anybody else who crosses your path and accepts your into their community.

Your messages were constantly deleted in #main multiple times after I had told you to stop. Why you kept going? I’m unsure.

They also will not allow you to work on anything

This comment is flat-out untrue and I’m very confused as to where you’ve gotten the impression that we don’t allow you to work on anything?

they will tell you to change things in such short notice and if you voice your concerns you get banned so bad server is not worth wasting your time.

Please see my above replies.

Truthfully Woody, for someone who is entrusted with saving people’s lives in real life, I find your attitude appalling. You act childish and are completely unfit for any position that you receive. I pity anybody who considers hiring you and accepting you with open arms into their community, much like we did, and I will be notifying any community owner who crosses my path that’s debating such an action.

Any further replies or comments will be ignored

Woody, please have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
George Kasey
Executive Director

Greetings again all! In light of recent events, we’ve updated our available positions! Please see below.

Sheriff - St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office
President - Louisiana Residential Services

Prior experience is required for both roles. If you’re interested, please join our Discord - We’d love to have you!

Best wishes,
George Kasey
Executive Director

Ello’ again all! Just popping back in to wish you all a very happy Easter! Be sure to enjoy yourselves!

The above-listed positions within our community still stand. If interested, please follow the instructions in the message above this message. If not however, have a very wonderful Easter!

Best wishes,
George Kasey
Executive Director

Development of department assets are in the works. This includes our LSP and SMSO departmental vehicles and EUP resources,

Considering the discharge of the previous sheriff, we are searching for department heads for the following departments: St Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office; Louisiana Fire Marshal; Louisiana Residential Services; Staff Members (Looking to fill administration slots, must be 17+, have experience, provide good service and curtesy to residents &/or guest.)

Greetings again all! Just popping back in to wish you all a very happy day. If you’re interested in any positions listed above, be sure to join our Discord! We’d be thrilled to have you :slight_smile:

Best wishes,
George Kasey
Executive Director